Deeds and Amenities

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by nypH, Apr 16, 2020.

1. nypH New Player

Hi,

i think im not the only player on the Test Server who has the issue of having a bank or inventory full of not needed deeds and amenities. Since the space to store things is very limited due to the fact that we dont have access to the store it wold be much appreciated if you would let us delete them straight away (since we are not paying real money for it i dont see a problem there) or give us some token e.g to extend bank space ; or give us the option to put more then one of each amenitie to the base inventory. If thats not possible for whatever reason id really like to know why not.

nypH
    • Like x 2
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Why are you on the test server? When the new episode is live. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

It's an ongoing issue with Test Server. I have Free-To-Play inventory size when on live server I have Inventory/Bank/Shared Bank at MAX and with the test server you cannot just get the base amenities to use, it is a box that is RNG which ones you get so it can get 10-15 attempts to get each station you want for a LAIR so you don't depend on a league hall which is a lengthy setup on test server. This means you have lots of "EXTRAS" which are all Cannot Trade/Cannot Sell/Cannot Delete taking up valuable bank space for anything to do with the test server and since this all carries forward you have future issues for future testing and or dlc releases.
    • Like x 5
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Aren't the amenities and deeds marked account bound. I keep forgetting to check. If they are, a player work around would be to move those things to an alt, then delete the alt when it's inventory is full.

I understand not wanting to change the cannot delete flag on these items on test, it could accidentally get pushed live. Another option would be to add a special vendor in the hq that has gm power to "take" what you don't want.
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

The base amenities are just set to cannot trade/sell/delete (except for the Teleporter I believe) so you can't move them to the shared bank and you aren't able to accept more than 1 so you literally are just stuck with them, it's one of those things that would never happen on live server but due to how they set it up on test you are screwed unless you make a brand new toon and start over which skill points are at a luxury on test server which makes that undesirable
    • Like x 2
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Those tags really seen like a bug. I guess they could be from the connection versions. I don't remember if you could give those to a different character when you finished the connection, but I would think the marketplace ones are account bound.
  7. That1DarkKnight Active Player

No, seriously. Can the devs please do something about this? This has been a problem for a very long time now. Allow the amenities to be deletable and maybe change the amenities box so they don't give random sometimes two of the same amenities at once. It's pretty annoying really.
    • Like x 2
  8. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

9. Amontron Well-Known Player

i totally agree. we should be able to delete them since no matter if we test more or less, without space on our banks it is hard and even slower to re-build a role with new gear etc without loosing time with it. so we need space in our banks and inventories. ;)
  10. myandria Item Storage

I quite agree with this. The test server should not be active once a new episode/seasonal event goes live and should remain shut down for at least 3 weeks after a launch. This would give the devs time to work on any fixes the test server needs; we do have a Bug forum to use to report any issues that will come about.

However,

This is also a very good point; it makes no sense for the amenities to be under the thumb of the RNG Spirits on the test server; you cannot get rid of any of the doubles and/or triples.

I suggest that the amenity boxes work like the Generator Mod Boxes; players could choose which amenity they desire via drop-down menu. This would allow players to pick and choose which amenity they want without worrying about getting the same amenity many times over and not being able to delete them.
    • Like x 2