Neofight feat in Halls of Hades

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Chrise7, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Chrise7 New Player

I recently tried to get a couple of old raid feats for friends done, but i got stumped by this feat.
    Trying to spawn a massive amount (you need 12 for the feat) just has you wiping right away, because the neophyte's do so much damage. But killing them one by one, doesn't work either, because the Forge Master spawns after 6.

So my question is: does anyone remember how this feat was supposed to be done? Is there something I'm missing. Or might this even be a bug?

Thanks in advance
    • Like x 1
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Only way got to touch the spirit. It's not bugged
  3. Chrise7 New Player

Could expand on your advice, please. When we tried it, the forge master would spawn after 20 seconds, no matter if we killed them one by one or a whole lot at once. Once we killed the 6th or 8th neophyte, the Forge Master spawned
  4. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

Basically, you need to aggro the spirit, get close to him as you can. This will spawn all of the adds you need to get the feat - Get all members of the raid to go close to the spirit and feat will pop once you down the forge master.
  5. Stranger Well-Known Player

As the others said: Stand in the Spirit, until 12 adds appeared (don't kill them before). Tank or Troll must keep stunning them, else you'll die. (Adds do big dmg)
  6. Chrise7 New Player

Thanks, I'll try that later!