Come join us! New Discord Server!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sephiroth, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Sephiroth New Player

Greetings players, Sephiroth here!
    I know, I know, some of you might not like this because you've seen these threads being created over numerous amount of times but if this is not your cup of tea. Feel free to disregard this thread and be on your way but I'd prefer it if you read first. I am here to introduce a new community to you all and I would appreciate if you would join us!

I'd like to announce the brand new creation of a new DCUO server that is very friendly and filled with great people, I am here to talk about DCUO - All. It is a server that was created by players for players! The main goals of the server as many other discord servers hope for is for a place where people can feel like they can discuss a variety of topics, allowing the ability to easily converse with one another, and a sense of accomplishment when all goals that are set is done accordingly for the betterment of the server and the members in it. If you are interested in joining, hop aboard! Come check it out as you see fit! With that being said, there are questions you probably have, which I can answer as needed.

FAQ
    Q: Why should I join when the Official DCUO, DCUO Switch, and other communities exist?
    A: I have reasons that many share:
    1. As much as it pains me to say it, Official is not what it used to be and I will not touch upon that subject as it none of my business whatsoever.
    2. DCUO Switch practically seems like an inactive server as the day goes by, the server was very active in the beginning but now have declined in activity after the release of the game on Switch, which is saddening and to be expected of course.
    3. XBOX players are left out in the dark and I want to bring them to a better place. Psst … We don't want to forget about you guys. ;)
    4. Discord allows you to create whatever server you desire. It's also great for organizing people for a game and for just making friends and hanging out in general.

Q: Will I have any role(s) on this new server?
    A: Yes, you will have any role(s) corresponding with the server you play on. There will also be a role for people who display their knowledge about the mechanics of the game in helping players.

Q: What if I am a DCUO content creator and want to promote my content on the server?
    A: No problem at all. There will be a role for you and an exclusive channel for you to post links to your various mediums. It is always important to broaden the community's horizon to other creators whether they be streamers, youtubers, news outlets, big or small.

Now, with those questions answered... I now offer you the opportunity and a kind welcoming hand to our new server! Here is the link: https://discord.gg/8kGqcqG

See you there! ;)
    • Like x 2
  2. Siramez Well-Known Player

This could be a chance to have an active discord server... #1 like
    • Like x 1
  3. Grant Gardner Level 30

I vouch for this.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sephiroth New Player

Of course you do. ;)
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What happened to OC's and Zoe's Discord servers?
    • Like x 1
  6. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

I will join just let me know
  7. Sephiroth New Player

8. Sephiroth New Player

I'm not aware Zoe had a server and I am pretty sure that it may be private not public. Message her for more information.
  9. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

Just joined thank you for the link
    • Like x 1
  10. Sephiroth New Player

Thank you for doing your part, good sir.;)
  11. Sephiroth New Player

Thanks for the kind … words? Lol, I am just messing with you, friend.
  12. Eve YouTuber

The Lounge was closed down but there is the Gotham Gazette Server in my signature.

Goodluck with the new server.
    • Like x 2
  13. Sephiroth New Player

I've seen that you joined. Welcome! :)
  14. Sephiroth New Player

Update: Server have gain new members and doing well. However, there is still a need for more.
  15. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Unsure about Zoe's but OC's is still alive and kicking. Has close to 700 members currently.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

↓↓↓
    • Like x 1
  17. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Mine hasn't changed, we're up to 730 members, we maintain between Level 1 and Level 2 server boost stats continually and frequently we'll have days were there are 1000+ daily messages across multiple channels.
    • Like x 2