Huntress New model reveleaed!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

From DCUO's Official twitter. Love her! :O
    • Like x 9
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I need that style so badly...thanks for posting Zoe!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Waiting for Black Canary, Oracle and Harley Quinn new looks.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

I hope we'll get her hood as style.
    Doesn't have to be a gear, but maybe a collection/briefing reward or a vendor addition at some point?..
    • Like x 5
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Looks cool, It'd be nice to have her style but that hood only makes sense WITH HAIR (the hairstyle could be part of the hood, at least for females)
    • Like x 4
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It's a very nice looking set.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Same. Really excited we will finally get to meet Oracle face to face! Also if we go by rebirth, Harley and Black Canary will look gorgeous!

Same!!! and no problem! posted as soon as I saw that. I hope we get a tease today as well :D It keeps the hype train going
    • Like x 3
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

I was'nt expecting her as part of the teasers, I love Huntress and this new model looks amazing. Not a super fan of the original Rebirth design, but it works very good in the game.
    Amazing job art team!

Not sure if the style will be gear but if dont, I NEED THAT HOOD WITH HAIR. As a briefing reward, extra reward or whatever, I've been asking for a hood with long hair since forever.

Can't wait to see Black Canary. Hopefully with a hairstyle with bangs and long hair available for players, we lack that kind.
    I also want crossbows as a style for dual pistols.
    • Like x 1
  9. Black Peacock Active Player

God...not this costume...

I mean the model is gorgeous and it definitely makes it look more appealing but this has to be one of the worse Helena Bertinelli costumes. The Amanda Conner redesign for the HQ/BOP series is so, so much better looking. The Rebirth Huntress looks like a weird mash-up of Lady Shiva and Huntress.

[IMG]
  10. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Evidently Amanda Conner follows the Edna Mode rule of no capes.
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I'm mostly interested in styles ... Base items styles ..:D :D :D ..but these gloves really interested me, I really, really hope that they will be available in some form (as a whole set, or as a collection, or even as an OP item) for our characters ...
    • Like x 1
  12. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Capes and ties and costumes don't make sense IRL (probably, no most certainly, why they don't wear them in those Ultimate Combat Fighting competitions), but they're so stylish in art, fashion, and fantasy! ^_^
  13. Balton hero Committed Player

Loving the gloves. Rest is subjectively meh, but objectively awesome, meaning looks great but not, other than gloves for my bow-wielder, usable on my characters.
  14. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

At first glance, I was like... "Why is she wearing oven mitts?"
  15. Balton hero Committed Player

Oof. I didn't notice that. The hand quivers had my focus.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So she can bake biscotti later for all her friends.
  17. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

That glove is a need!
  18. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Meh... they should have kept the Jim Lee design.
  19. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

It looks like huntress is cosplaying as herself...
  20. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

With the hands styles i can make cosplay from the Cw Green arrow