Future episodes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jords21, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Jords21 Well-Known Player

What episodes do people want to see I want to see a new wonder woman episode cause of new film coming but what everyone else suggest
    • Like x 2
  2. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Darkseid/Brainiac all the way!! Havent had those in a while now..
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

For this year I wanted BoP and WW this summer for the film. That's all I want and need, dark and metal episodes were a bit too darky.
    I hope we see more lightful and colorful episodes and styles.
    After that Darkseid War would be perfect and a nice close up when DCUO sees the sunset before 2021.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I want an episode where it's Us vs Brainiac vs AntiMonitor.
  5. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Classic Legion of Superheroes.
    • Like x 1
  6. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

The Lord says the Forever Evil story line.
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

A decent Legion of Super-Heroes episode

[IMG]

An adaptation of Darkseid War (which could use a ton of existing resources from the Crime Syndicate to the Anti-Monitor and add one, main new resource - open world Apokolips)

[IMG]

A White Martian invasion episode (featuring Mars, the Hyperclan and even Malefic)

[IMG]

A DC One Million episode with Solaris (featuring a trip to the 853rd century with gear that’s cr 1,000,000)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

I'd love to see this, "Evil" Justice League controlled by Poison Ivy. That or Red Son storyline.
    [IMG]
  9. Brit Loyal Player

I just want either a conclusion to the Earth-3 story arc where we wrap up all the unresolved issues (Crime Syndicate got away, kidnapped Alexander Luthor, and the Antimonitor was cast into the future to destroy earth but do it a little bit later). I want conclusion of our existing storylines, before we start introducing new stuff.

Alternatively, I could be just as happy with a conclusion to JLD, since Constantine stole the power from all of the JLD and then flew away with them to enact havok on the rest of the world. He still needs stopped and the JLD needs their power back.

I just don't want more Episodes that feel half-finished, giving us plots that leave us hanging, and then never coming back to resolve them.
    • Like x 1
  10. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Just as long as we get some new Crime Syndicate characters, like Deathstorm and Grid.

As in the Comics Sea King was lost to the Crime Syndicate but appeared in JLD so we can have some continued story there.
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

If we get Deathstorm in-game before we get Firestorm, I'm gonna riot. ;)
    (Power Ring would be an adequate substitute.)

As far as the OP's question is concerned, I still want an adventure in Skartaris. With dinosaurs. :D
    • Like x 1