Master of Madness Feat Broken

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Craven Green, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Craven Green Loyal Player

The league ran Shattered Gotham Elite last night and both madness feats were broken in some way. The Raving mad feat was going well then after the second boss fight as we waited for the bridge to come up league leader noticed that Shazam hadn't had a cog come up in a little while, as the madness doesn't rise between boss fights and the madness was at a tolerable 62% we continued. At the boss fight I quickly noticed that there still was no cog and tried to wipe the group so that we could see if Shazam would unglitch. Unfortunately by the time we wiped the madness reached 100% and killed us all.

Disappointed but felt we could at least salvage the Master of madness feat we pressed on. There is nothing in the description that states first try so when we beat the Harbinger at 97% madness we fully expected the feat to pop. Nope. After the scorecard popped, NOPE. after we hit the cog at the end, NO.

Please look into the glitchiness of Shazam's cog and we would like our feat for Master of Madness awarded to all who participated, all 8 players can provide video proof of completion correctly.
  2. nawanda Loyal Player

That whole cog mechanic is broken. Totally agree.

As for your video evidence and manual awarding of feats, you’re smoking crack if you think they’d do that. It would open up the floodgates.
    • Like x 1
  3. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

If you need a troll or DPS I would be happy to give it a run with you guys. 527sp 294 DPS or troll here.
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah everytime my league tries to convince me going for those feats i tell them need cr305+ to bypass the cog bug lol
    • Like x 2
  5. Craven Green Loyal Player

Thank you very much, I will keep that in mind, if you are a villain hit me up same name in game. If you are a hero inbox me your name I'll hit you up on my hero.
  6. Craven Green Loyal Player

I had to look over my shoulder, how'd you know about the Crack, it was only that one time. I jest I don't slum with crack. For real though they need to fix both of these broken feats.Can one of the dev team message me when you have repaired them. I mean I would rather you inbox me asking for the video I have uploaded but well I'm guessing I wont get anywhere with that.
    • Like x 1
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

The cog definitely bugs at times, but when it comes to the madness feat, I guess you could go for it until you get that lucky run where the cog does not bug and nobody dies at the end.

I'm not sure if you guys are doing the same things me and my group did when we got that feat, but before each try on last boss ( we were wiping if we saw it wasn't going well ), we would wait for the cog to pop and from the moment it did, we counted to 10 and then started the boss.

Once the boss was pulled out of the stage, we all dropped our orbital strikes, some even used boo trinkets. It's important to have good dps' in the group, otherwise it might be a struggle, but I believe you already know that, so good luck!
  8. Craven Green Loyal Player

Well until they repair the broken elements in these feats we will just work on others that people don't have done and thanks.
  9. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Sent you a pm. Hope to run with u guys and get these feats done

Thanks Man
    • Like x 1
  10. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Did you'd ever end up getting this? My league just did it n at 97 it didn't pop.