Can I get a Quantum Loadout by chance?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Python, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Python New Player

I just swapped over to quantum so I'm a weebit lost. I was wondering if I could get some advice on a Quantum DPS Loadout/Artifacts. Thanks in advance.
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

The question is if you want to use Time Bomb. Time Bomb does a set amount of damage, but when you cast it you can be lunged. I don't recommend it for solo play. An easy load I use for most content is Singularity, A-Wave, Lift and Gravity Bomb/ Einstein's Ray. I use Robot Sidekick and Oblivion SC.

I use Heat Vision for Single Target so my Artifacts are Solar Amplifier, Scrap and Grimorium Verum.
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Have you ever thought about trying stone over soul cloak? I’ve been curious about it since it would raise the cap on time bomb. I might go back to quantum next to retest a few things about it
    • Like x 1
  4. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I have not yet. I'm still reluctant to use Time Bomb though it would help in fights where an Electric DPS is going to soak up splash damage. My single target loadout only gets AOE from HV and Lift DoTs which are weak. But yeah, really need to test how it affects Time Bomb damage.

My other concern for Quantum is SC generation. Since we are the end of the DLC and people are well geared, raids are going quickly. Less people are using EoG it seems which hurts our ability to use Oblivion consistently. We really need a supply on it to make it good.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You could always swap out for Temporal Vortex in single target fights.
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I have used it. I've seen good crits on it and some abysmal damage on it. Quantum is fight specific it seems. I never want to use TV on a boss like Red Death because he always dodges the cone damage.
    • Like x 2
  7. Python New Player

Ah I see, I'm currently using

Time-Bomb, A-Wave, Distortion Wave, Time Shift, Energy Explosion, and Temporal Vortex. Though I'm not too sure if it's good for Solo Play.

For my Artifacts I have, Tetrahedron of Urgrund, Omegahedron, and Scarp of Soul cloak
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Solo play is just one aspect of the game. I just say that because I consider the open world dailies as solo play and there is always a solo or duo that you can queue for each DLC. If you like using Time Bomb, try switching it up with Singularity, A-Wave, Lift and Gravity Bomb and see if you like it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

My alt is quantum and I'm currently using this, though I often tweak it depending on situation.

1. Singularity (can swap for Gravity Well for long stationary fights).
    2. Lift.
    3. Distortion Wave (I play ranged, so no Alc Wave) for raids when there's a controller; Inspiral Waves for dailies, because why not, it crits good sometimes and is cheap on power.
    4. Gravity Bomb or Einstein's Ray.
    5. Quantum Tunneling (I like having it just in case, quite useful).
    6. Temporal Vortex.

Not the strongest loadout out there, but it works okay for me. :oops:
    Never liked Time Bomb, it's clunky and messes up my rotation.

As for artifacts, I use Tetrahedron, Scrap of the Soul Cloak and Grimorium Verum.
    I'm also playing around with Transformation Card. I like the results so far, but can't really decide what to swap it for.
    • Like x 1
  10. Python New Player

So I tried your loadout (Swapped Quantum Tunneling with energy Expulsion) and it hits soooooooooooooooo much harder than my current one. I'll probably swap up my artifacts once I get some more nth metal 0.0. You folks have been an amazing help
    • Like x 1
  11. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

Been trying some new stuff since i got my grimorium and trans card to 160 to go with solar amplifier. I was using soul cloak before i leveled trans.

Since i no longer have to cast a move for pi my single target/rangs loadout is

Time bomb, einstein ray, lift, heat vision, robo sidekick and oblivion. If its a single boss with groupings of ads ill switch side kick for A-wave and alternate using that and lift depending if im burning add groups ot just boss. For hallways and such before boss fights i keep both robo and a-wave in rotation and switch oblivion in for boss.

My rotation is t-bomb, einstein, lift hv, t-bomb, einstein, lift, einstein, hv, repeat.

I have einstein before lift for its shorter cool down. On 2nd time thru rotation there would be a wait for cooldown for hv if lift is first. having einstein first with shorter cooldown allows for an extra cast and makes for cooldowns to sync perfectly. And like i said before when dealing with ads just switch using A-wave for lift during rotation.

For mele i use T-bomb, sonic cry, lift, A-wave, hv, and robo side kick, then switch out robo for Oblivion for boss.

These loadouts are pretty much dependant on having at least ur grimorium at 160 so u dont have to waste a power slot on a move to cast pi.
    • Like x 1
  12. Python New Player