What’s neon material drop rate?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DarkAvenger, Feb 24, 2020.

1. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I think I’ll stop for now until I get my check anyway than I’m going back in hard
    • Like x 1
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I buy a $50 dollar PS card every Friday.
    at least half of those went to the DMV TCs
    I Got one within the first few weeks that I sold for 800mil
    haven't gotten another one in the entire time they were out since.
  3. OG ELITE Committed Player

Put it this way I opened a ton of these things I just didn’t keep count. Almost every capsule I would spend about 2 hundred on getting things to sell and feats. After this capsule I’ll never spend another dime on that garbage.
  4. Rainnifer Committed Player

I haven't opened more than 15 of them, of course I didn't get a Neon Chroma. The only reason I got one was because I often check the broker for these items to see if just maybe one is up, I checked one day soon after the capsule released and saw one for about 200mil. Snatched it quicker than anything I've ever done before.
  5. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

Seriously? Are you that addicted to gambling? Why would you do that to yourself.

This game went from people wanting to play Hero/Villain to people waiting for their paycheck to go "back hard" into gambling. Nice.
  6. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

This is the only time I will ever do this that material is what my style is missing
  7. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Good luck my friend, I opened like 30 from saved free stabilizers, still nothing.
    • Like x 1
  8. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

What's the drop rate?

I'd say, you have a better chance of getting struck by a lightning twice in a row on a sunny day, while holding a four leaf clover and riding a French speaking, rainbow colored unicorn up a rainbow bridge to Asgard as an Italian leprechaun sings Cumbaya in Russian.
    • Like x 2
  9. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

A little update I’m at 56 and no neon 44 more to go
    • Like x 1
  10. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Keep buying, i'm gonna sit back on this thread, watch and laugh!
  11. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I ok 100 down starting to feel stupid I need it dam
  12. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

120 now I’m getting pissed but I need it
  13. Rainnifer Committed Player

Can I ask what you need it for?
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Have you ever stopped to consider you're feeding the very system you're frustrated with lol, you'd be better off just trying to get one off the broker at a certain point.
  15. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I don’t know what’s wrong with me spent 20 more and got trash I just want the damm neon
  16. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Your crazy
  17. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I should’ve stopped but now I’m at 170 tc and still no neon like bro what is this
  18. Rainnifer Committed Player

Good Luck
  19. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

230 and no neon insanity
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Stop. Save your stabilizers.