DPS COMP/PANE/BOSS DAMAGE/PRIZE 100MILL

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by YukoHinoyo, Feb 22, 2020.

1. YukoHinoyo New Player

My toon name is Yuko Hinoyo, Villain, and I will be hosting a DPS comp, everyweek and pretty much giving away 100mill to the winner, The comp will be between 3 dps, doesn't matter if hero or villain, Send me a tell or message if interested, If you know you're buns don't even enter though.
    RULES
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I just have 1 question: Why Panopticon Elite???
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. YukoHinoyo New Player

most dps are scared of dme for some reason, don't know why
    • Like x 1
  4. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

DME doesnt make sense to do a dps comp. PanE level of difficulty is minimal now and having just 2 dps the burn is still fine. Can you imagine having only 3 dps in DME? While it's probably doable there is still a high chance of a dps dying and besides 2nd boss there isnt a boss that's just pure single target unlike PAN e
  5. YukoHinoyo New Player

part of dpsing is survivability, and I would be dpsing/healing doing pickups if needed, and honestly I never have any prob doing/beating dme at all so how does dme not make sense at all, also I've smashed dme with just 3 dps easy, and how is the last boss not single target, only one boss would be out at a time?
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Because someone is going to spam it until they get the cape.
  7. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Go old school no artis no Dw/Ds spams. Loadout vs loadout lol. Bout to be a whole lot of rage n nats showing up but hey make it fun.
  8. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

Dark Robin's out at last boss. 2nd boss even has the energy balls that could affect numbers as well. For straight single target burn pan e is the quintessential dps comp raid. I can see you havent been in many dps comps. When someone dies everyone stops dosing. I highly doubt you've beaten dme 2nd boss with 3 dps. Not many groups can do that and everyone capable of that would know dme isnt a good dps comp raid.
  9. YukoHinoyo New Player

lol really bro, dmging orbs doesn't count as boss dmg, neither does robins lol and you're talking trash about things you don't know, i'm just saying, also everyone doesn't stop dpsing because you die unless it was a group error, most dps die because of their own carelessness, honestly dude, what you're saying must be a hero thing, because on villain side we go pce or dme.

Pane is beyond to easy, and if you're upset about that fact that I won't host a dps comp in a super easy raid go vent somewhere else either enter or move along bro, fairly simple.
  10. YukoHinoyo New Player

might nature/gads are actually really godly I haven't lost yet I'm nature PREC isn't OP just a lot of the might powers are lacking
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

Not going to meddle in between this cute little "my dad is stronger than your dad"-catfight that you two are in, but aren't you the one who in your very own OP (original post, in case you struggle to comprehend) suggested this comp to take place in Pan E to begin with? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  12. YukoHinoyo New Player

I changed it due to 2 of the dps who are participating not wanting to do PANE. Before I got ppl dps was complaining about pane but all didn't want to compete, and honestly alot of ppl should be grate it's free money if you win you don't have to put up any cash but whatever
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

It's a good gesture on that regard, seeing as you are hosting and simply rewarding a winner with no bets involved. I only questioned the statement you made trying to insult a player over a raid you yourself initially suggested as the "main event" of said comp.

Personally, I never partake in any comp involving money, even if I personally don't have to chip in first in order to recieve the reward, because as soon as items or money are involved in these types of things it has a tendency of bringing out exploiters and/or some kind of shady needs to grab the price on the table.
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

I dont think PanoE is a good pick since one dps can get lasso'ed on LB or chained on FB while other dps can keep burning, guess its just bad luck then, in DmE can happen the same with Red Death one shoting Pull... whatever if u dont have the new artifact meta on 200 not even worth trying...
  15. YukoHinoyo New Player

the groups I run with on a regular never whipe on red deaths pull...you just lunge him and I don't know what the meta is, I'm might Nature and haven't be beaten yet, don't sleep on the la-mort card single target
  16. YukoHinoyo New Player

Didn't insult the guy,If so, wasn't my intentions unlike him, I was simply stating Simple facts, and can you Be more specific in regards to "exploiters and/or shady needs"
  17. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

It's clear you havent been in a real dps comp. Funny you're here on the forums yet I havent seen you advertising in game for these comps. Just because you beat the trashcans on the dead villain side with the most broken powerset in the game doesnt make you good. Maybe you should work on that 271 SP. Send me a message in game and I'll carry you through the Oolong speed feat.
    • Like x 1
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

You literally tried to belittle him regarding Pan E being too easy, when you yourself in your OP mainly suggested said raid for the comp to begin with.

It's really nothing to be more specific about unless one were to specifically describe a certain exploit or shady mean being used. These types of Damage competitions with money between players have and still do attract players who exploits powers, playstyles and or/consumables to win. This is nothing new, I think you know that very well.

Even without the risk of bumping into the above mentioned phenomenon, i'd still stay away from a money-driven Comp thanks to the Artifact-system alone and the difference in advantages between somebody maxed out versus somebody who is not. Again, my personal stance on it.
    • Like x 1
  19. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

There's still some great players on the dead villain side. lol

That said, he was in a DM e of mine and he wasn't top, so I don't know how one could claim to be unbeaten.
    • Like x 1
  20. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Maybe u should work on ur 503 sp before saying villian is dead;)