Nature need a fix

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ALB, Jan 18, 2020.

1. MikeYancy25 Level 30

There’s no need to be upset I just hate how trash players always try to get something nerfed because they aren’t capable of doing something other players can do.As I stated before your the reason why the community player base is so trash at this game.
  2. MikeYancy25 Level 30

It’s always been a group effort that’s the point of the build but it is possible to be done with a single nature toon.The other natures are there to help as u stated for a group effort.
  3. MikeYancy25 Level 30

I agree partially with your statement but it can be done with a solo nature and I’m tryna understand if roar is in the power’s move set why does it need to be fixed if it’s doing what it’s intended?
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

So much hostility. I was complimenting your dedication to your supreme ruler. But may I suggest one thing? Try to eat a snickers. You’re not you when you’re hungry
    • Like x 1
  5. MikeYancy25 Level 30

How about you stop talking and have a good day
  6. ak40seven Level 30

That is absolutely amazing to witness that some people still figure out extraordinary ways like this to excel at content. Hands down beatiful video, beautiful unexcpected synergy of 2+ players. Big ups to folks who discovered this :cool:
    • Like x 2
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

and all that while being in heal role, lol never saw a DMe run with 4 heal.
  8. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

And how is that cheating? Your argument here is that he's using a teammate to maximize his damage potential in a GROUP raid, in a GROUP game.

You should be giving him credit for finding a way to help the groups he's in.
    • Like x 2
  9. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

What was the point of this comment? oh, right, it was where you accidentally get to the heart of your problem here:

As prec DPS, it bothers you that others might be able to use good smart strategy to push out higher numbers than you.

Thanks for clearing up what this is really about.

Imagine complaining that a guy runs with a partner in all his content in an MMO.

Hilarious.
    • Like x 3
  10. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Let this stay, and let’s continue to push, and advocate for ways that keep and make powers unique. We don’t need anymore nerfs , because all it does is spawn more nerfs
    • Like x 2
  11. Stategy369 New Player

Look at this video from the tank’s perspective it looks like the whole group using gemini
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I personally like the synergy used in the video. Roar does need to be fixed. Saying other wise just means you like things broken. The wolf/bug should definitely not be made to 30 second cooldowns at all. However changing them to be none supercharges would be a sidegrade. Nerf in the sense that you can no longer use Gemini with it. Buff in the sense that you can use it better with other supercharges.
    • Like x 3
  13. ALB Dedicated Player

No one care about balance. They just hate the weapons playstyles.
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

And all you care about is making sure precision remains at the top of the mountain.
  15. ALB Dedicated Player

It's not at the top. The video proof shows it's not. You have proof it is?
  16. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

There are 4 healers in that group all running Gemini.
  17. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

He only started this thread because he is upset some people are calling out certain Prec abilities. He doesn't want his precious cheese taken away so he's trying to call attention to anything else he can.
    • Like x 2
  18. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Yeah this is a total fail thread lol
  19. ALB Dedicated Player

It shows it's powers that are doing more damage. I'm just looking at all the hypicrosy now. Fyi, I'm a tank.
  20. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I now no longer want to hear anyone say anything about doom spin...
    • Like x 1