Nature need a fix

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ALB, Jan 18, 2020.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

Nature dps in healer with almost unlimited SC. Working as intended?
  2. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Gimmicky builds always have and always will exist- they usually make some pretty significant sacrifices for their one-trick pony.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

More like Eye of Gemini needs a fix.
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

To be fair this isn’t really a Gemini thing. The easiest fix would be to change back wolf and bug to be none supercharges. They could remove the burst damage from the wolf form and leave it with only the crit buff and same for the bug. Remove the none existent burst heal and leave it with only the crit boost. The buffs only work while in those forms anyways. Do this and wolf and bug will not work with Gemini. These are the only under 30sec supercharges left.
    • Like x 3
  5. MikeYancy25 Level 30

This is obviously working as intended if it is helping the group succeed in content.Why doesn’t anyone in the game realize that everything that these players are doing is to help benefit the group?They’re using the power with the Gemini artifact to give everyone in the group super charge and heals to either shield or help with extra burn.Players like you and the rest of the community only care about one individual person which is yourself and could careless about your group getting through content faster.A lot of players want this to get fixed due to the fact they’re incapable of doing it as well.An old school saying “Don’t hate Appreciate “ and “Don’t hate the player but the game”
    • Like x 5
  6. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

It works with other healer powers too. You just have to use 2 low cost supercharges and the correct artifacts. But I agree with you, nature makes it easier for a build like that because of what you already mentioned.
  7. ALB Dedicated Player

It take 2. Nature healer and nature dps. He us doing that damage the entire time. He show the footage and then show the damage he is doing from the prior footage. That dude don't run anything without his buddy. Who us a nature healer
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

You haven't seen the other nerf threads? Do prec users help the group get through content faster? 90-140k dps is intended? Why can't nothing else hit those intended numbers?
  9. MikeYancy25 Level 30

For you to say that you obviously don’t know who this player is.Are you upset that he runs with his friend and how you know that isn’t his brother.I hate how u think u know what they’re doing if you haven’t tried it at all and the fact your complaining about two players that are obviously better than you is sickening.I would like to see another dynamic duo try to do what they do and report back to the forums and they’ll see that it isn’t as simple as it looks.For player like you that are upset two player work together is why this community is so bad.All you players think about your damage alone.So much hate on the good players it’s just darn right sad.
    • Like x 5
  10. ALB Dedicated Player

Ik he don't run nothing without his nature healer. Balancing isn't hating. He might be a better player than I am, but maybe because I would never cheese or cheat the game. Fyi, if I put all my energy and money to cheese the game. I probably could
  11. MikeYancy25 Level 30

How do you know that where is your proof he doesn’t run without his nature healer and for you to think you know what is the nature healer doing that frightens you so much about this power?The fact the power is under rated the fact you can’t do it or the fact you don’t have any friends left on DC?Explain in the forums how this is cheese I would really know to know and most players call a power cheese because they’re so trash they cant replicate or copy or even keep up with it.TBH the type of player you sound like you are coins never do what they’re doing because for one your obviously not a good player just someone who likes to complain about other players gettin through content and the fact that what they’re doing probably didn’t cost them any money is why u feel so bad you spent thousands to go Prec just to lose to might and Prec DPS on a daily basis
    • Like x 1
  12. MikeYancy25 Level 30

Exactly this dude is mad he doesn’t have anyone that would run with him to get through the content faster.Players like him only look at boss damage because he’s Prec and feels embarrassed to lose to a night DPS beating him in both overall damage and boss damage.Hes just a straight hater because he wasn’t smart enough to think about it first then he would of never complained
    • Like x 1
  13. ALB Dedicated Player

On the villain server, it's well known this player don't run without his nature healer. He do a lot of dps comps and he hasn't lost.
  14. ALB Dedicated Player

My dude, why are you so upset? Are you the player on the video? Relax. You're put your words right behind your periods and is questioning someone else IQ. Slow down. Relax man.
  15. Walvine Well-Known Player

Nature impaling thorns should be aoe in all forms too not just gorila.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

ALB are you still popping Compound Omegas at the start of every instance so no one can have the jump on you? Asking for a friend.
    • Like x 3
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Wish I had a fan boy as devoted as you are.
    • Like x 1
  18. ALB Dedicated Player

I'm going to have put a restraining order on you. Almost every post I make, you're right there. Anyway, here is a post showing what nature dps can do. I remember you not understanding.
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No I see it. I see it's a group effort. A solo nature toon can't pull this off. You could have private messaged this to Batuba or posted this in the Exploit subforum if you were 100% sure this is a broken mechanic.
    • Like x 2
  20. MikeYancy25 Level 30

Only a trash player would say that keep it moving