The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

"Starts to sing with Sir Elton John's voice :It's a little bit Punny" ;):p:D
    • Like x 3
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Flame variants.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Water variants.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. Besnovata New Player

6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What I do sometimes is go to a secluded area of Metropolis, like North of Metropolis University.
    Most of the time though, I go to the phase changer in the watchtower. I change phase to pvp. Then go to Metropolis for the pics.
    While the pvp queues are still active, the pvp phase is deader than...thaannn...well, if anyone would stay dead I’d be able to finish that.

But back on topic. Three best ways to get pics without other players in it:
    -pvp phase
    -stay in your base (this also gives you the chance to show off your base)
    -secluded areas of Metropolis (Metropolis has the best lighting)
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  8. Azreaus Committed Player

I like this one as some of your liquid form is visible thru the chest plate.
    • Like x 2
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you.
    Prepare to tell me I’m being overly critical, but the only problem I have with it is the top makes me look shredded while the pants make my thighs look huge. But then again I’m a fluidic lifeform. So I guess being made of liquid means I can’t have thunder thighs. Lol
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Beyond RunFromDangerMan's suggestions, you might want to check your options menu. I don't know for sure about PS, but with PC there's an option to hide the UI when you take screenshots, and in theory that should remove any player names from showing up in your screenshots.
    • Like x 1
  11. Azreaus Committed Player

On PS go into Settings/UI and scroll down and there'll be a setting to hide the UI during gameplay (it hides all UI elements and player names).
    • Like x 2
  12. Azreaus Committed Player

True, but the legs have to support the weight of the containment suit as well as the liquid lifeform using it (plus being liquid you'd naturally tend to pool in the lower parts of the suit while on a planet) and it's mainly the tubing that makes the thighs look chunky :D
    • Like x 1
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like the way you think. Definitely something I’d come up with if I wasn’t so busy whining. Lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Go to the games settings and go to UI > Hide UI During gameplay :) Turn it back on when you done taking the pics
  15. Specter Foreshadow New Player

Bump. Updated the bio a little. Just started so it was kind of a test run with it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Specter Foreshadow New Player

That's a really cool look!
  17. Azreaus Committed Player

Thanks to the new Chroma Mat's in the Members Gift I was able to make a ceremonial version of my Hawkman inspired style (didn't like the way the Battle Hawk styles worked with the existing Chroma's) :-

[IMG]

And the free CR Skip gives the "Heras Strength 2020" style (which is unlockable for 22RB per piece), here's a couple of quick shots of the redone style (all slots are set to Blue/White/Red):-

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. Azreaus Committed Player

Hope you don't mind if I take some inspiration from this look?? Had a free slot that I didn't know what to do with then I saw your usually excellent work and came up with this -

[IMG]

Also used the new style set on my alt as well -

[IMG]

Well done to whomever re-did this style set :eek::D
    • Like x 4
  20. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 3