Anniversary gift... what do you think it will be?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantum Rising, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Quantum Rising Committed Player

We’ve had capes, trinkets, furniture. What do you think the 9th anniversary gift will be?
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

joker punchline style 2020 edition and 245 cr boost
    • Like x 2
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

A new time capsule lmao
    • Like x 6
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A retextured style and a free CR boost for our bank toons.
    • Like x 2
  5. The Con Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

A kick in the pants, and a gamble box containing an old style or the chance to pay for a retextured version. :D:D:D
    • Like x 5
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Solarbound Committed Player

I would hope it's an announcement for PVP to finally be fixed. Knowing them, it'll probably be another wonderous base item:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  9. Walvine Well-Known Player

Gues's powerset accessory ,powerset move mode styles, powerset sidekick pet , powerset henchmen backup, powerset bombardment , powerset supplydrop, golden age chroma 1 2 3 , cr241skip umm ! alternative finisher power mods , artifact 4.0 , power style tab , apc vehicles with turrets lol.
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

Nothing so much interesting.
  11. CandySlinger Active Player

I'd be thrilled if they retired some feats and gave the sp for them to players who didn't have them yet. If they are going to have increased CR Skip I'd rather those players still have a decent chunk of SP.
    • Like x 1
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

I dont see this happening altho I agree with it.

bout the only place they can give feats from is legends, pvp, seasonal and episodes and there is money attached to all but pvp (MP has legends for purchase, seasonal contains the currency and episodes... well that's kinda self explanatory) so maybe pvp would have its feats done that with, but as much as I hate pvp in any game id rather they fixed it.
    • Like x 1
  13. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

I'd like to see an updated Skeets Pet with additional voice overs done by Mepps and/or NerdOfPrey.
  14. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Really? I can't stand those nerds, why would you want to hear their voices?
    • Like x 1
  15. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

Correct me if I'm wrong here but wasn't it Spittle who (was) is the voice for Skeets. If so, than I'd like to see more of that kind of Dev interaction. I mean Mepps and NerdOfPrey are pretty much the voices of DCUO, why not have them in game somehow. Instead of having to listen to all of our complaints how about a Lair or League Hall butler bot that complains about the state of your Lair or League Hall, and have Mepps doing the voice. I think that would be funny.
  16. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Neon Chroma.

[IMG]
  17. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Atomic Wedgies.
  18. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Gold & Silver confetti accessory w/ the number floating around the player
    Gold & Silver Material
    1 free cr skip for non member, 2 for legendary membership
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

A kick in the....T-spheres?

I'm guessing (as a few others have), we'll get a redone style...maybe a Lex inspired one? I wouldn't believe it if it was another Bats/Supes/Flash one, and we got Joker last year in the Anti-monitor event....Maybe it's Lex's turn?

As for a shiny? I'd love to see something like the Tom-Bot or an exclusive type item, but i'm guessing chroma/material or accessory.

Also, figuring a 240ish skip token...which hopefully will come with Atlantis if it comes with a DLC (Titans maybe). We had 100, 170, 210, so 240 would be about right if we get one.

Reinheld
  20. Chia Death Well-Known Player

That makes one of us- I personally don't think mepps is good for the game (voice-acting or community managing).