Favorite power of DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SekretVillain, Dec 18, 2019.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Also how long have you been said power and which role of the power do you choose of said power?

For me its water healer and have been it for 3 years now, and pretty much do everything as healer.
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Oh and what's your favorite aspect of the power?

For me I like the ability to reset cooldowns of powers allowing me to rotate shields if needed.
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Green Lantern. I prefer dps, but have gear for Controlling as well.
    Just one ability? Then I would have to say dropping the light weight. Sure I use other powers more, but that one is my favorite because of how old-school-cartoon it is. Sure it's a weight and not a 16-ton safe, but it's still hilarious and reminds me of the old cartoons.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

Started this game in 2011 as fire Dps yet electric ended up my favorite power just because it was so lethal when it first dropped and it was the most appealing power as far as looks go imo. I have a love for the lantern powers aswell my alt is Amon Sur's daughter over in the sinestro corps lol . and my other alt is an electric healing Saiyan. With all that said my favorite role became tank and for me its Earth and Rage(lantern pwr) usually rotate between the two every 6/7 months just to keep it fresh but ive been earth for 2 years now im hella comfortable with it i feel like its super easy to use like i said in the thread thats trynna get ppl to tank , chronos + shields + brick makes it fun to use and i can do some good damage aswell might and precision .
    • Like x 1
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

What I meant by 'what aspect' I simply meant what drew you to the power set and what keeps you playing it vs playing others of the same role.
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I like the idea of tanking I could never get the hang of tanking or could never afford to rush content as a tank is supposed to be able to, to gear up for their friends / league mates. So I adopted healing which seems to do just fine without rushing content lol
  7. Controller Devoted Player

I wish had Thanos' power in this game.

[IMG]
  8. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Is getting thousands and thousands of people to spend additional money on micro transaction every week a power? If yes then that's the favorite power.
    • Like x 1
  9. Gromm865s Active Player

Started my main toon as a Hard Light (Villain) troll. Switched to an Atomic tank after I found out how toxic players can be to a troll. Played as Atomic for about a year, switched to Rage for a few days before going back to Atomic because at the time I could not get the hang of rage tanking. My league at the time was getting full of tanks and very low on healers, so I switched at the time to electricity, sacrificing all my elite tank gear of the episode at the time. Electricity for a while, then celestial for a bit, and now I have been Nature for almost a year now and don't see myself changing. Super fun power.
    • Like x 1
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I've actually thought about going nature so I could have a casual dps side for duos, solos and raids if I felt like dpsing vs healing that day. Just haven't switched because of artifacts lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Gromm865s Active Player

It's super fun for dpsing, range is good but that Wolf form/melee crits is where it's at. There was a point where my league was lacking tanks, I had thought of switching but last time I was a tank power was pre-artifacts. So that made up my mind quick on switching. Not going to spend a bunch of money on ranking up a whole new set of artifacts/augments.
  12. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

All my characters are still their power either from it's release or from the moment I started playing in 2012.

Earth: DPS/Tank and play both (2012 to present)

Nature: Play healer only on this character. (2012 to present)

Electric: Play both roles (2012 to present)

Quantum troll/dps play both regularly. ( 2015??? to present) Not sure when it released.
  13. Walvine Well-Known Player

Nature because it has the most playability of any other with 3 movement modes 4 custom loadouts and free +3 weapon types befor reaching lvl30.
    Nature can protect upto 3 group members from devistating dmg.
    Nature isn't tank but can aoe pull and juggle mobs while assisting health recovery of group.
    Nature can take advantage of both prec and might play style.
    Nature can hide and sneak past enemy guarded positions with out conflict.
    Nature can fly.
    Nature can climb.
    Nature can move Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound! Roarrrrr
    • Like x 3
  14. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

Flavor of the monthhhhhhhhhhhh shout out to advance mechanics lmao
    • Like x 1
  16. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Quantum is my favorite power, been on my main since 2013. Then there is my second favorite which is my fire tank. I was fire first but quantum is my favorite.
    • Like x 1
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh, well in that case it is that I've always loved Green Lantern. My love for Green Lantern comics drew me there and my love for Flash is why my villain is Yellow Lantern that is also a speedster. lol
    There also is the fact at the time the game was first released I had never played a game with that specific power-set. Same reason why like 4 of my 8 alternates are water, because that was such a different power at the time it was fun to play with.

But mostly, it was just my love for how awesome John Stewart is and my preconceived views that Green Lantern is the best member of the league. If my favorite were like Elijah Snow, then I'd've chosen ice as my favorite.
    Which makes me happy that my favorites aren't like Superman or Mister Majestic, because we can only choose one power-set not like 50. lol
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Atomic is my favorite power. My main has been atomic since the day it came out. I used to primarily tank/battle tank but since my league has become fairly tank heavy, I have started to main dps. The aspect that drew me to it initially was that it was a tank that was rewarded for being as active as possible.
    • Like x 1
  19. Isif Committed Player

Mental til I...D.I.E. Day One. Never done me wrong. Love it.
    Favorite aspect: Not the vanilla 30 second cooldown for Bastion. Dare to be different.
    • Like x 1
  20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Fire Dps since 2011. i knew from the second i started this game, that its fun to set the world ablaze. so thats my go to power, ive also been 1handed since 2011