Anyone else already bored

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SekretVillain, Dec 17, 2019.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I agree we need DLC structure that is like the leveling process. That to me was the most interesting part of the game. This queue for endless alerts, raids, duos, and solo is mind numbing and it's gotten worse over the last 3 years.
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I'm enjoying Red Dead Redemption 2 to much right now but I'll pop into the game if theres something that interest me.
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I just want people to play with so I can get these feats before i start star wars jedi fallen order
  4. Dwild Well-Known Player

They just shut down half an hour early today (Wednesday) and say downtime will be up to 9 hours. HOPEFULLY that means they've got a fix to the broker problem at last and I can start emptying out the banks of 3 alts I never play but are currently stuffed full of things to sell. Give me something to do tonight.
  5. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

It's hard to get excited about a game when even the devs don't seem to give a flying f*ck.
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

My dude you dont have to read my post can go read the enjoyable threads asking when brokers going to be back up or if theres going to be a money wipe lmao
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No they aren't, stop spreading misinformation and blatant lies. No such system is coming to DCUO except in your head. Also, Mepps already said there will be no major upgrades or re-launch for the PS5. The most we might see is a few extra advertisements to get people to play the game that exists...not an upgrade or re-launch. Come back to reality dude.
    • Like x 1
  8. myandria Item Storage

Nope, not bored at all; I've got plenty to do with my main and my alts. Then again, I don't try to finish new content within the first two weeks of release, no matter how long/short it is. If I rushed through content in this game I would never purchase a subscription, as rushing would be a waste of my time and money.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Con Dedicated Player

Not yet.

I still like the duo.
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Reread my original post, I havent spent a dime outside of the $10 for the DLC, and I had 0 replays and have been reset 0 times. Doesn't mean a person cant still get bored by just playing the game as it was intended to be played.
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

As for the comment you quoted he said he hoped they got a new system before ps5 not that they confirmed 1 ;)
  12. myandria Item Storage

Well, I do not use replays to replay content either. The new content hasn't even been out for a month yet and you are already asking if players are bored with it. In my opinion, a better question to ask at this point is: "Are you bored with new content quickly because the mechanics do not seem to change?"
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That doesn't sound like hope, the way he wrote that made it sound like they might be thinking about eventually implementing something...which they never said they would, never even hinted at it.
  14. fm0987 Committed Player

While this can be said of any game really, it's pretty easy to get burnt on dcuo, especially when every new release follows the exact same cut and paste formula as the last. There's never anything dynamic about it content wise. You know pretty much what to expect every iteration. And the nature of the game, all you do is grind the same stuff over day after day.
  15. fm0987 Committed Player

New concepts yes, and fix pvp, funnest aspect of dcuo imo (used to be, now it's just spam fest)
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I think this DLC is hit or miss

If you like this weird totally not batman, batman story then you’ll enjoy it.

But if your like me & dont like batman with superpowers you wont enjoy these 3 months...

This arc was no doubt highly suggested, i guess its sorta a old school comic fan vs whatever circus the world is today sorta thing.
  17. Legasei Well-Known Player

I’d rather see epic and legendary gear removed from vendors and obtained from dropped loot; and every style set obtainable from a vendor.

So if a legendary item dropped, you wouldn’t open it until your cr was high enough for it to scale up to an elite stat level.

I’d prefer this system better because I hate replacing current dlc vendor gear with dropped gear from the next dlc. Replacing dropped gear with better dropped gear feels better.
  18. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

It's not misinformation man. Look they already have the right idea augments are ranked artifacts are ranked. The only thing missing is gear ranked. What they say and what they do is a whole other thing man. They said artifacts won't go pass 160 look they at 200 now. They said we won't get a 4th slot do u really believe anything they say. And if this game doesn't get a re lunch for ps5 I'm sorry but nobody will be sticking around. This game needs a pvp more than it needs elite content.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

But it is misinformation if they haven't announced anything, or even hinted in that direction. You stating things as if this is an eventual certainty is what makes it misinformation. Until something...ANYTHING of substantive value gets announced, it's just your singular weird fantasy and NOT any kind of reality for this game. And yes, what they say is always subject to change....but until there's some kind of announcement, again, there is no re-launch for the PS5.
    • Like x 1
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

tired is a better word for it.