Wow..They Fie & Mome with 4 players O.O

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mr Nab, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Mr Nab New Player

The new DLC still not here yet but they already beat it with 4-man....How????

4-man Mome

4-man Fie
    • Like x 3
  2. PREDET0R New Player

Well i can do it too if running with OP player ;)
  3. ALB Dedicated Player

That league always doing stuff like that
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

A little thing called teamwork and communication
    Which alot people lack sadly
    • Like x 9
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

Because its easier to coordinate and have to rely on less potencial carry. It was always that way and always will be that way. Also certain roles benefit from less players in group, specifically healers.
    • Like x 6
  6. gemii Dedicated Player

It’s too edited in all honesty. Short mini clips killing the boss? No scoreboard at the end at least? It looks good but rather see the whole raw footage.

Congrats though if it’s legit. Not tryna rub off as a hater either I’m just one of those “gotta see to believe” type of people
  7. kingmasternova Loyal Player

If they are OP player's then let them run it at level. When the new dlc come out go 4 man the new raids.
  8. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

They did very great:) I know some people that never beat FIE and being able to do MomE with only 4 people specially last boss is really something. This was done with the current gear. I always enjoy to see people doing the impossible:) keep it up.
  9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The raw footage for each raid is well over 2 hours long per raid. lol. Hell the last fight in MOME took 40 minutes by itself. I sat in Discord with the guys and watched them via private stream as they did it. So instead of uploading each boss fight in it's entirety they clipped to the ends of each to make the video more view-able for the masses.
  10. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Plus I think on 2nd boss FIE there were only 2 guys left when the beat forge master right?
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Yeah...that attempt I wasn't around to watch but I remember seeing them in Discord for hours that night as they worked out and took the time to beat each boss.
  12. Fiji Water Level 30

Run at level content? These are the newest raids lmao.
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

He means without getting drops or vendor gear before trying to 4man stuff
  14. DIIV New Player

Trust me, you don't want them to be able to beat that raid 4-man with previous DLC gear...Devs surely will buff up that raid and maybe 80% players won't able to do it with 8-man if that happen.. :)
  15. SekretVillain Loyal Player

To clarify I'm not these type of videos, or the ability to even make it past 1dt boss in elite without the full groups effort. But I'm sure I'm in the minority with that thinking.

I do mean nobody should regardless how good of a player you are, nobody should be 4manning a elite current raid.
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

this is a perfect example of how unbalanced might versus precision is currently in game.

last night in FIE our three might dps, all vet players with crs at 282 and 283 and 400 plus skill points provided next to zero burn. We couldn't take down the phoenix's heath more than 25% and barley put a dent on the minotaur. About ten minutes of wailing on the thing and I'd say his health dropped barely 5%. After a few wipes one of our dps rage quits and we replaced him with a 283 dps that was precision based.

We still wiped...but the burn was considerably better. took about ten minutes forl the precision dps to over take the two might ds who had been in the raid from the start fighting all the way to the first boss, about a half an hour into the instance.

i dont mean to throw shade on your leagues accomplishment. obviously it does take a lot of work and practice to get good with any weapon or power but it also showcases fotm powers and moves at its peak. a game that has me using a power to basically only buff my weapon attack and then jump around like i'm an extra in an old van halen video isn't really the kind of place i would like to see my super hero in.

excellent teamwork and very tenacious gameplay but this game is a !@#$ing trainwreck.
  17. Ully Committed Player

Unfortunately, the reality is that every elite raid gets watered down within weeks of release. There is a very vocal community on here that isn't particularly skilled at the game, and they feel entitled to rewards that elite content has to offer. There are also people in this community that consider themselves hardcore, but they'll complain about certain mechanics and those mechanics eventually end up getting nerfed, i.e Forge Creatures in 2nd boss FIE, Olympian adds Last boss FIE.

The fact that we can 4-man elite content during its relevancy cycle, tells us that the content has gone through too many "adjustments" along the way.
  18. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

prec is still good, so not necessary disagreeing on that point, but it sounds mechanics related. Do you recall which tank was getting who?

Minotaur was far away enough?
    Is tank lunging on the Phoenix when it self heals?

In a few rare occasional pug groups, i've played with some those players in the video. They legit good.
    • Like x 3
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i don't doubt it at all (do note i offer up very sincere praise on the quartet. if i wanted to be cheeky i would just post a pointer sisters video). i know its not as easy as just equiping dual wields and jumping yourself to the top of the scoreboard...but its really not that far off either.

one of the tanks was a little on the newb side which did not help matters but it still doesnt explain the extreme lack of burn. just as you know some of the players in the vids i've known and run with some of the players in my group for years...almost since day one.

why did they even bother to fracture how we dps into three options if were only going to focus on one moving forward?

what a waste.
  20. Luke® Level 30

The reason this is possible, although its because they are a great team and they work together well, The Devs are catering the content to newer players. Sadly this means endgame players suffer because nothing is challenging enough.

Back in the Days of Paradox or Prime Battleground this type of thing would be near enough impossible but as we have seen with the latest DLC's the game is becoming more and more a game tailored for new players.