Batterys Controller - No Weapon Construct Hard Light Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Battery, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Battery New Player

****This is a holding post****

I know how many posts I need so that I can move the guide from the old forum. Please do not post until the message that the guide is complete is in the announcement section in the first thread

Thanks
  2. Battery New Player

I know how many posts I need so that I can move the guide from the old forum. Please do not post until the message that the guide is complete is in the announcement section in the first thread

Thanks
  3. Battery New Player

Thanks
  4. Battery New Player

Thanks
  5. Battery New Player

Thanks
  6. Battery New Player

Thanks
  7. Battery New Player

Thanks
  8. Battery New Player

Thanks
  9. Battery New Player

Thanks
  10. Battery New Player

Thanks
  11. Battery New Player

Thanks
  12. Battery New Player

Thanks
  13. Battery New Player

Thanks
  14. Battery New Player

Thanks
  15. Battery New Player

Thanks
  16. IslandFreak New Player

so I've ignored the brawling tree for the most part because it doesn't give the innates I'm needing at the moment but I did put a point to unlock. if im going straight construct building for my hits counter like the guide then there isn't really a need to put any points for the weapon combos, right? my points are currently placed on Vit/power crit/breakout masteries and just started working on crit atk chance.
  17. Rebelyon New Player

Always liked your guides from the old forums.

Any good combos to start from Boxing gloves for a PoT combo? I usually do the basic Boxing Gloves>Impact>Gasping Hands>Lightblast to keep them at a distance since i use DP but I'm not sure I am maximizing my combos with about 11 hits (if I am not wrong with my count though I am still new to Light; ex gadgets troller).

I also have less PP in assault as I took Word Of Power (no speed drain as I am flight), Intimidating Glaze and Wisdom of Solomon so I am more light support based. Should I remove Intimidating Glaze to save a PP for something else?
  18. Alan Scott New Player

Save as much PP as you can for your constructs. Personally, I only take the +50 Vit iconic and everything else on constructs. But my biggest advice is to go Brawling, not DP ! Comboing replaces the hits from your weapon, and it is faster - even more with Brawling, because it is the weapon with the quickest way to reach high tiers of regeneration.
  19. GL_Nick New Player

I noticed your guides, and have been using them for a new Hard Light character. In your load out recommendation, you show Speed Drain as an option. I took flying as a skill, and prefer flying for general game play (over Super Speed). Is there any way to make a similar build that doesn't use a weapon, and move one skill point to Word Of Power to replace Speed Drain?
  20. Alan Scott New Player

There are only 2 Supercharges that can restore power IN MASSIVE AMOUNTS : Speed Drain and Word of Power.