Halloween Base Tour 2: The Damnation

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zneeak, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

Here is my second Base Tour in celebration of Halloween, and it's a project that I started working on by the time they announced the Metal-Episodes.

I was originally going to wait out Metal 1 and 2 before I kept working on this Lair as I was expecting some cool, creepy Base items to go along with it, but with the disappointment of the first Episode's items I decided to keep working with what we already have and finished it up with the return of the Halloween Seasonal.

In this Lair I take you to a hellish, demonic environment with pain and agony surrounding every corner of it. The basement is also an homage to one of my favorite sci-fi/horror TV-shows.

I present to you all: The Damnation!

P.S. If you missed my first Base Tour in celebration of Halloween this year, here's the link to that thread and video:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...base-tour-1-dark-sanctum.305116/#post-4271473
    • Like x 5
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Brilliant work man. I'm speechless.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thank you., I appreciate it. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Brit Loyal Player

Spectacular.

And honestly, that is truly the most brilliant use of the rope bridge I've ever seen. I always envisioned them as being used to hang overhead in the larger rooms, and never thought to have them be low bridges over a hostile floor. Bloody genius.
    • Like x 2
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thanks a lot for the kind words. :)