Switch needs cross play soon.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Death2juliet, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Death2juliet New Player

The switch version of the game is beyond dead and it just came out. Can we have some sort of cross play even if its with xbox version.
    • Like x 1
  2. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

I have to admit... the population is starting to quiet down real fast... it's getting harder and harder to get into raids / alerts for even the latest content.

But, you have to pick and choose the times you play if you want a high population. From my experience I've noticed that the most people get on at around 10-11 am and 8 pm Pacific Time.
  3. Brit Loyal Player

I wish there were cross-compatible accounts. I know it's just wishful thinking, but that would be incredible.

I started on PC back when PC was all there was. With PS3, PS4 and now Switch, I look at my console and say "Gee, that would be a lot nicer, but I refuse to give up all the progression I've already put in."
    • Like x 2
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

that would ruin switch.xbox economies
    • Like x 2
  5. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Most knew it was going to die over there quickly. So not only wasted resources to port the game to the Switch but it also affected the player bases of the already existing platforms by making us wait over six months for new content while the got the Switch thing done. Only to end up with an episode that was mostly a giant re skin of past content. I still sub and play daily but the last 6-8 months have been really bad for this game. Hopefully 2020 brings us a better year for DCUO
    • Like x 2
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I remember being called a Debbie Downer for saying the Switch version was gonna be a failure that achieved nothing but spreading painfully obviously thin resources even thinner.
    • Like x 2
  7. kentasaiba Well-Known Player

Hi, will it be possible sometime to use switch with our normal accounts, or is it out of the question?