Bugs getting Metal: Flash Museum Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quistar, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Quistar New Player

I've played the event several times, and I've never been recognized for any of the Feats I've accomplished. Also, the "Help a citizen" feat only recognized my helping 1 person out of 25, but I've easily helped enough to finish the feat by now. Please assist. Thanks.
  2. Quistar New Player

I've played the event several times, and I've never been recognized for any of the Feats I've accomplished. Also, the "Help a citizen" feat only recognized my helping 1 person out of 25, but I've easily helped enough to finish the feat by now. Please assist. Thanks.
  3. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

For the helping civilians feat, are you sure that you're helping the correct ones? It's not the ones who are being mugged, it's the ones who get struck down by lightning and you can revive.
    • Like x 1
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Only one of the feats for the solo can be completed in the event version. I don't remember which one, but the feats clearly state what has to be done in the normal version.

Please confirm if you are playing the event version (found in the same tab as the seasonal instance and stabilizer duo) or the normal/end game version (located under T9 in the solo tab).
    • Like x 1
  5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

The only feat you can get out of the event version is hard knocks feat. Every other feat is normal only
    • Like x 2
  6. Darth Piper Loyal Player

You'll see a green circle with a white cross in it (hero) or some kind of "kick me" type circle (villain) over them. They'll show up as white dots on your minimap. Unfortunately they can be confused with the dead drops.
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Maybe you need to do the solo and not the event to get the feats. I am not at home to double check but normally you need to run the solo
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Not a bug. You need to run Normal version under solos tab to be able to get most if not all feats done.
    • Like x 2
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

what Zoe said. you can't do the citizens feat in the Event solo. it can only be done in the Normal solo. I think that the only feat you can get in the Event solo is the one for beating the final boss with no consumables. maybe the Mirror Master one, too, but anything else, I'm sure you have to do the Normal solo. it's why I did the solo once, & have never bothered going back.
    • Like x 1
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

ignore this, please.
    • Like x 1
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I noticed that after awhile they stop showing up. So multiple runs are needed.
    • Like x 1
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

It is about 16 civilians that show up. I know all their locations so it only took me two runs and I had extra civilians if I wanted to feel like a hero and not like I was profitting off the deaths of people.
    • Like x 1
  13. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

NOOOOOOOO.
    • Like x 1