Two Handed Weapon Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sinbad X, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Sinbad X New Player

Before I post in the Developer Threads, just wanted to air this opinion out here first.
    I'm a wee bit unsatisfied with ( as you may have guessed) Two Handed Weapon styles, maybe there are some amazing styles I've overlooked or yet to collect, but the majority have a few faults that irk me.

- It seems to me like there are a disproportionate number of hammer styles, all more or less similar.
    - Why are the weapons gigantic? just because a weapon requires two hands to wield doesn't mean it must be taller than my character. I get you want to accent the difference between one handed and two, but come on. Reducing the size by a third would be a better fit. Example: I really like the braniac Scythe, but its massive, my character looks more funny than badass using it.

This may just be nitpicking, so feel free to ignore my whining, or better yet, if there's a style for Two handed you really like, please share and I'll look it up.
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

There are a few fairly small two handed weapon styles. What kind of weapon are you looking for?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can flip through a mostly complete gallery of available two-handed styles here:
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Two-Handed_Styles
    • Like x 1
  4. Sinbad X New Player

Thanks for the link to the style gallery, that's perfect.
    • Like x 1