Metal - part 2, question to DEVS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doc.Doom15, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Will we get dark metal coins as well or will it be a different currency? I know it will probably be different but would be good if you could confirm for strategic reasons.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The currency will be different. Leaning towards Very Dark Metal Coins right now.
    • Like x 6
  3. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Cheers.
  4. Critical Massacre Committed Player

You know I was thinking that part 2 of Metal was just going to be more instances with an additional giant creature or 2 to fight in Metal Gotham but if we are getting new currency then it sounds like we’ll be getting another open world for part 2 also. So new map and new enemies. That’s awesome, can’t wait!
    • Like x 1
  5. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

You know instead of the mess and unfairness of all things mark related. You should make a new system that's fair like gear ranking. Moving forward into 2020 would be time to put this old mark system for gear behind us. Move to something more fair for players that experience being kicked or getting disconnected. Or even having to jump off the game for life reasons. Let's move forward with koes giving exp for gear rank without having to pay for breakthrough. Ì would like to talk about all things feat related as that system is out of hand and should also come to an end in 2020. Try a new fair system like hero ranks
  6. Ekart Committed Player

So we'll be getting a new currency. In DM1 you give us the prices from episodes which had their lifespan 6-8 months, now the gear will be obsolete in 3-4. What's the excuse for the high prices this time?

And don't get me started on op collections fiasco. We had a good thing going in JLD, now everything is down the drain again.
    • Like x 4
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. Tarif Committed Player

Theres a reason I have not spent one replay on this episode. Jeese, only ran it all one time and then back on once or twice since.

Its all recycled content. Few new skins and some well placed icicles on an old level.

Waited all this time for a "New" episode, and there simply isnt anything new about it.

Except someone having the new idea on making the episodes op item even more rare.

To try to promote replays.

Which most arent buying or spending.

Time to start listening to your customers, and actually developing new content for us to PAY FOR and enjoy as comic fans. This was a bit much.
    • Like x 4
  9. inferno Loyal Player

If this story line ends with metal part 2, I suggest using 10th metal coins as currency. 10th metal was the ultimate metal of creation that the heroes used to prevail against Barbatos.
    • Like x 3
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

from a lore perspective, since the heroes fight using 10th metal armor which was forged it would make perfect sense for our armor sets to be 10th metal in cost, almost as if we were supplying the material itself to be made into the armor directly ;).
    • Like x 1