Retexture base game hair.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dianatique, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Dianatique Well-Known Player

This is a topic I've talked to a lot of people about, and all of these people have actually agreed on this, we finally get some really nice hair like magician hair and Con Job hair, and the textures on them looks amazing.
    It'd be nice to see the devs retexture some of the basic game hair that we get from starter creator menu, and even add in some new ones.
    • Like x 11
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Don't forget the beards.
    • Like x 1
  3. dilans231 New Player

All I know is that sometimes it's way better to copy some hairstyles from the real life. The last time I've been reading an interview with game designer of DC Universe, he said that hairstylery is kinda a problem, when you want to create it without any real example, but when he opens a blog with real hairstyles from professional hair dressers - it becomes much easier.
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I just wish they’d fix the hole in the bob (formerly known as the Darcy) hairstyle. :(
  5. Kuno Loyal Player

I agree, some of the default legacy hairstyles are amazing.
    For females we dont have long hairstyles like "Long", it's a pity they look raw compared to more recent ones.
    And I can't believe we still dont have straight, long hair with bangs. We need it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

For the female characters i would love to see hairstyles of Query, Talia al Ghul and Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad Movie.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

For the male characters the hairstyle of General Zod + the beard!
    [IMG]
    And the hairstyle of Superman
    [IMG]
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

Check better because you literally have all those hairstyles already available lol
    • Like x 2
  9. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

And where are they? I never saw someone with Talia's hairstyle in the game. The only hair that is very close to Query's hairstyle is Bob (now Angled Bob) but it's not the same.
  10. Krossmark Level 30

The Talia hairstyle specifically is the reward for collecting all the briefings in the Demon's Pit duo; the briefing is called Resurrect The World. The male version looks like Ra's of course.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Well this is something i didn't know about. Sorry for my mistake.
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

No worries. Yes bob is very similar to Query's hair and you also have Harley's ponytails hairstyle as part of the Bombshell hair pack.