Option to turn red soul aura on/off

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thirty six, Sep 21, 2019.

1. thirty six Loyal Player

I love sorcery, but hate that I feel obligated to make my styles red because the red soul aura is always on when fury is out.

I understand there was a discussion to get the aesthetic put back in, but can we have an on/off option for it?
    • Like x 1
  2. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

No.
    Its the same for Green and Red lantern ring.
    If everyone start to ask this kind of things.. oh lord ..
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Psst....I recently switched to Sorcery, and contemplated a mostly red look because of the Red Soul Aura...but then figured there's no reason why I needed to go that route. I have all kinds of Auras (well ok, one of them is the Red Umbral Aura), and I use the Dark & Bronze Metal Chromas. It all looks good.
    • Like x 1
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Thats the lanterns downfall.. i think they should onlu b glowy like that when ur using a ability, in the tv shows and comics they’re not always glowing
    • Like x 1
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I feel the same about Solar Amplifier turning my Heat Vision blue. My preference would have been to make it orange.
    • Like x 1
  6. thirty six Loyal Player

The bronze was what made me think of this haha! I just put fury away for now, when I'm not in an instance :)
    • Like x 1