New Raids

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DelayedReaction Man, Sep 12, 2019.

1. DelayedReaction Man New Player

What is this? Even the event version is too difficult. I mean, I get that having 2 of each role is what people want. However, there is a point when something becomes too difficult.
    So many people complaining about the solo. It was frustrating sure, took a few tries to catch on. But these raids are ridiculous.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We were having trouble with the raids today as well, but we got through it after everyone joined group chat and we worked with the mechanics.
    • Like x 4
  3. Raven Roth Committed Player

I ran them just easily, only problem was the amount of adds in each boss fight
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i did everything twice today once on my main and once on my "primary alt".

the only time i encountered any sort of difficulty was due to players tying to curb stomp and rush through everything with a decided lack of teamwork and awareness of their surroundings. brand new content , first time in and people were rushing ahead.
    • Like x 6
  5. Xibo Loyal Player

2-2-2-2 and you will complete it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

So. Much. This.

People want to just blow through an 8-man instance ignoring the other 7 people as if it is a Solo that just magically happens to take place in a Group, grab their loots and get out as fast as possible. The new content is barely One day old, I truly hope that the Devs don't cave into this nonsense this early.
    • Like x 7
  7. myandria Item Storage

Agreed. I haven't had the chance to run the new raids yet.:(
    • Like x 1
  8. Butterface Betty New Player

They're not even hard imo. Just annoying.
    • Like x 2
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

There is just a lot of mechanics which, if memory serves me correctly, is what people have asked for, at least on the forums. Learn the mechanics and do them and everything should go smoothly.
    • Like x 2
  10. Trexlight Devoted Player

LIES!!!!! Lies I say!!!
  11. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

FI 2nd boss was probably the hardest one to figure out at first, but we got it and it was quite fun. Deff a burn check their too lol, which I quite love
  12. Raven Roth Committed Player

Let's be real, people even to this day still have trouble in Throne of the Dead and Halls of Hades because they don't care about the mechanics
    • Like x 2
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

the raids were okay, really everything was after the solo got patched up. solo: no deaths, alert 1 death per healer (2 healers) all in the sinestro fight however the last boss fight is SUPPOSED to be hard so no surprises and acceptable number of deaths, both raids: no one died while i was healing and at least one of the raids i was solo healing and we only had one tank and someone even commented on how easy it was since we had a tank. i'd say the raids are easy as long as the players can mind the mechanics and KNOW what they're doing and what to look out for, not like fight for the throne where the sea beast killed you near regardless or trying to fight murk and his hordes...
    • Like x 2
  14. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Did they throw out roleless buffs? I have had several times today when I am blocking to heal and nothing is happening.
  15. buddah Well-Known Player

2-2-2-2 for the reg raids?
  16. tukuan Devoted Player

You can get away with 1-1-1-5 in the event but they will need to know their roles. That said I'm not sure if you let lvl 15s queue, it's fair to expect they know the mechanics for the CTH roles. Herein lies the key underlying question, how easy should it be if you are going to allow low levels to queue up? Personally I'd like to see the event version of the newest episode continue but require level 30 as the minimum. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect someone to have the 15-30 hours in that it takes to be level 30 before they jump in with others for this sort of content.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Tried False Idols on my troll, there was some drama in the group chat with the first tank. He split, we got a new tank but his survivability was not great. We disbanded on the second boss. :(
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Roleless buffs are only in 4-man.
  19. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I qued in as a dps but I quickly realized that my tank was 250+ cr but wasn’t as old as i to the game.. he wasn’t used to the mission having a mechanic where the tank holds the boss on one side of the room while the dps does a objective... sad these cr boosters and events allowed people to miss out on the fun that was raid mechanics
  20. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I had actually forgotten that. So used to it in the alert.
    Thanks for the reply.
    • Like x 1