Can we please turn Amanda off?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

It's so annoying constantly having her remind us we're her slaves
    • Like x 8
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I agree it really gets annoying to always hear her voice.
    • Like x 3
  3. Berza Committed Player

Yes please
    • Like x 2
  4. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

think its the task force x setting, but cutting it off means you wont be grouped with someone from the other faction(basically heroes with vills) Could be wrong because im forgetting alot of things about dc as of late
    • Like x 2
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

last person who tried silencing amanda waller some how found themselves fish food in penguin's shark tank ;) ;).....
    • Like x 6
  6. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I totally agree with you!
    • Like x 1
  7. Mazahs Loyal Player

This will work 100% of the time
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

we want to hear the game we just want her voice gone ;)
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I don't mind hearing Task X/Suicide Squad intro every time, but I hate that it overlaps actual instance's dialogues.
    • Like x 11
  10. High Troller Loyal Player

For the record, I'm not annoyed.
    • Like x 1
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you can adjust the volume for sound effects, music, & voices in your audio settings. just turn down the voices. job's a good 'un!
  12. Berza Committed Player

What I find most annoying with her is when you're in a combat situation and your group is missing a member, then an opposite faction player joins, and Amanda's voice overlaps fight effects, which in case of having voices muted leads to a total silence.
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

no silly I want to hear other peoples voices just not Amanda Wallers ;)
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Some enterprising Supervillain should kill her off, just like she was killed off in the CW's Arrowverse! ;)

Oops, there I go again... remembering a time when this game used to let Villains ACT like Villains! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  15. myandria Item Storage

Agreed. I also do not care for her new look; she looks like Keith Sweat back in the 90's without the mustache.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  16. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Controller Devoted Player

Why you all hatin' on Ms. Waller? She is no more irritating than Calculator.

Besides -

Who else can stand up to Batman?

18. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

She's got you "Twisted" baaaaaabbyyyyyyyyyy!
  19. Syd New Player

Ikr! To this day I still couldn't hear what Wonder Woman says at the start of False Idols raid.