Bonus artifact xp

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Earthjim, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Proxystar #Perception

50% discount sale on source marks instead then?

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I just recently came back to the game so I don't have caches saved up because I just haven't been back long enough. Also that being said people have to wait for pay day to get things. Welp I have $200 to spend on perfecteds but No caches. All well looks like I'm not spending money because I'm not buying marks.

Also people saying they announced it I'm on the forums often and didn't notice they were being taken down and I believe alot didn't.

This is like doubling damegor... Marks and then not being able to get replays.

I was looking around like where are the caches and came on here to check lol .

Well at least I know now and that was kinda really put simply???? Dumb.

If you watched obsidians video about it he didn't know either lol.
  3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Also to add insult to injury this isn't a physical item so it's all profits. The amount of money lost here is ridiculous. Lmao

Basically alot of people aren't going to buy artifact items off the broker when they woulda have sold um..... Way more then they ever would have. Haha
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

He said it was bc of a bug lol. Calm down
    • Like x 1
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

It was on the official post in the Development thread. Its been there since the post was made on Aug 22nd
    • Like x 2
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Mepps giveth....Mepps taketh away....

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  7. cuzimbetterthavyou New Player

How (in)convenient
  8. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

You know what’s even more annoying? Not being able to log in since the downtime on the 4th! Count yourself lucky you can even take advantage of this double weekend...
  9. Roocck Committed Player

I would’ve of dropped the anount of money into the game If I known that.... Like always we the community get it the worst and nothing will be done about it.... Lets see what will they do to fix this.... I wouldnt hold my breath.....
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What exactly did you not know??? And what is it you "think" they "need to fix"???o_O
  11. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

So..

can you put the bug again bro or..???
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yeah....that's never going to happen.
    • Like x 1
  13. Earthjim Well-Known Player

Bug meaning realised by catalysts for source Mark's for less than they are currently selling them for on MP.
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Only if you subscribe to conspiracy theories.
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'm pleased with the results of the bonus weekend. i even spent a little and bought 75k experience for an artifact and some seals.

despite this working on your artifacts and getting everything together and all the box checking and opening is tedious and exhausting.

its enough to make me hold off on doing anything with them until the next double xp weekend.
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yup. Got 5 toons VWD to 141 without spending anything on Nth or Seals (use a bunch of SOP I had stocked up on last sale, although my main got all the way from 0 to 140 with only one burnt SOP....lucky chucky). Even still have some of my Nth stockpile left after getting a few other artifacts to 120 and 140. Will hold off on any more though....Wait for the next sale on the 75s to stock up.

Did burn a LOT of cats though. I do feel for you people who did not stock up source or cats before the announcement and cat removal, but I don't think it was a conspiracy.

All my inventories are breathing a collective sigh of relief too.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1