Weapon Balance

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Healing Juice, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Healing Juice Active Player

Will there soon be weapon balancing so that precision players have more options and still do a lot of damage? Dual wield flurry shot gets old. I’ve heard rumors about balancing, but just wondering if it’s true and when.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

True but we don't know when. It could be next month or next year, we won't know until it's on test.
  3. Cyro Committed Player

With how long its been since a new dlc/ how long its been since its been announced(dlc) and its not on test i have a creeping suspicion that it may be uploaded with the new dlc.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Especially since a certain rank 200 artifact would further imbalance the DW/Bow meta.
  5. Cyro Committed Player

Unless i hope they dont do even do new effects and just have it as flat stat bonuses. The artifacts are causing us to go back to the way things were with ams with everything doing massive amounts of damage, when the healer can summon a pet that casts their priority heal for 6(?) seconds and tank artifacts that make you basically invincible for 5 seconds the only way to balance content is making things hit harder which was one of the big issues before stats. If they give us new effects on top of what we have content will start to get annoyingly out of hand. Honestly i would love if they would nerf all of the artifacts effects its already too much.
  6. Danja9 Active Player

For the pass 3 years or more powers have not been balanced. They boost up gadgets then nerfed it, boost ice then nerfed it every year they boost a power then nerf it for sales. Rage is top damage power for now till they boost up another power for power respec change. Weapon respec don't cost anything to players so that will be fixed in 2030. Artifacts was just throw in to trick players in thinking certain artifacts help them do more damage an take away the fact that powers are still unbalanced.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They haven't buff/nerfed any powers in the past couple years. The last major change to a powerset was Gadgets for the Controller role. Artifacts are the new flavor of the month.
    • Like x 1
  8. The Orbination Level 30

I'm a good guy. Im only throwing shurikens in material arts to restore my power per 12 sec. No cheating and good game. Im just regular player like others. And I alawys remove my PvP gear when I dueling pve players because they called me "Lmao" or worse when I win. But generally PvP players worked really hard for all gear on 101 lvl but Pve players who want fight via duel mode forgot about PvP gear. But Technically saying in all MMORPG to fighting Player versus Player required gear. Finished fight with Pve players they going mad and want destroy us and respect to all players. But they don't know it's only messages and we can switch chat and ignoring because person who no talking is smarter.
  9. Healing Juice Active Player

Cool story bro
    • Like x 4