Cryptic Tweet

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Brother Allen, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Did Daybreak just tease the comeback of SOE Live with their tweet? Obviously it wouldn't be called "SOE" Live but still you get the point. The reason I ask this is because the styles in the tweet were only available via going to SOE Live.

Please say yes Daybreak...please.
    • Like x 1
  2. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Perhaps it'll be bundled with the slot machine base item?
    Either way, it's an instant buy just for the style alone.
    • Like x 3
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

What I'm asking is are they actually going to host an event for DCUO, and the other games, each year like they did with SOE Live. Not if they are gonna sell the items :p.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No.
    • Like x 2
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

You are absolutely no fun at all. :p

Seriously though...damn, that sucks. Was hoping you all found a reason to fix PVP once and for all, should of known better than to get my hopes up. In the end though, thank you for the straight forward answer.
    • Like x 1
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

OMG ELVIS LIVES!!!
  7. Luke© Well-Known Player

Looks more like Time Capsule stuff :(
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Nah...I just read looking through the Twitter comments why they posted the pic. It is because today is the day Elvis died. Yeah, I had no clue. Enjoy his songs from time to time but not a huge fan so I had no clue.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those are styles from the MP.
    • Like x 1
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No, the picture that Mepps posted today is of the Elvis inspired style that was only available to S.O.E. Live attendees in Las Vegas years ago.
  11. Proxystar #Perception

It was posted because 16 August is the anniversary of Elvis Presley's death, hence the Elvis themed picture ;)

Elvis died 16 August 1977

edit; so not as cryptic as you think :D
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That hat is/was in the MP, so I'm not completely wrong.
    • Like x 1
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Yeah I mentioned that like 6 hours ago :p. lol.
    • Like x 1
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Oh I only read the first post, rest of the thread didn't seem worth it :p lol
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Touché.
    • Like x 1