Tank trinket

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Beast Nero, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Beast Nero Active Player

is there a way i could persuade you all to make tank trinket for 30 seconds rather then 12? im willing to loose health or longer cooldown

examples:
    - lets say tank trinket gives 15k, im willing to go 5k for 30 sec
    - or same hp as now but 30 sec with longer cooldown (right now its 2 min) so maybe 3 min or 5 min?
    - or mix of this 2

i think not many tanks use the trinket... well at least not me... 12 seconds dont really mean much, thats why i use TOM-bot.
    • Like x 1
  2. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Tanks are far more likely to carry a breakout trinket than any of these others.
    • Like x 1
  3. Beast Nero Active Player

breakout trinket i have on at all times :) but there are 4 trinkets slots :D
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Activate it and the other tank buff trinkets will also go on cooldown. Orbital, supply drop, sidekick... they won't.
  5. Beast Nero Active Player

what? there is just 1 tank trinket and that is for Health... what else is there? what would share the cool-down of that trinket that would benefit a tank???
  6. L T Devoted Player

There's a spring seasonal one that summons a healing pet.

The central city one buffs Dom and I think can shield with a combo

Most of the boos throw a shield on you that can be helpful to a tank.
    • Like x 1
  7. Cyro Committed Player

How strong is the shield though? Like you said death blossom heals, servo, and the butt heart increase health by 5% and all of them share the same cooldown so is the shield worth it
  8. Beast Nero Active Player

dont want to be rude, but i was asking for trinkets that share cooldown with tank trinket that gives HP... like every new dlc you get a better version of the trinket which is cool and logical... higher cr, higher damage/health or whatever... if you know of some trinket that shares its cooldown and its longer then 12 sec... i would be very happy to listen...

but listening to trinkets that are horrible outdated helps no one... just take CC (central city) trinket for example, why even mention this if at 18k dom you get 15k shield.... 15K SHIELD!!!... im ice tank and using 100k shields, 15k means nothing, some bosses can kill you throe 15k shield and hp 1 shot.

again dont want next comment to be: well 15k shield is better then nothing... yes that would be true IF there would be no casting time, you are basically stuck in animation.

and i know its just a stupid trinket, why talk about it when you have so many different options, well other options dont level up with you really, except 5% ofc thats why i use it... tank trinket gives a lot of hp to be fair, but 12 seconds is like 1 shield cooldown which is not much. breakout, sidekick, tom bot, stun consumables is what my bar looks like and i dont really change it much, except for supply/orbital. i used to switch up trinkets... but now its not like its gonna help me more then risking going to inventory for a quick change or pressing armory...
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Breakout, chronos, supply drop, personal dampening fields and the healing sunken rune pet (with soul link affinity mod) are what I use.
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I think he was saying the breakout trinket shares cooldown with the tank health trinket.
    • Like x 1
  11. L T Devoted Player

Those are the longer than 12 second ones.

There's no trinket that just buffs your health, Dom, or defense for longer than 12 seconds. As others have repeatedly said here, you can use the breakout trinket instead.

I offered alternatives because what you're asking for doesn't exist. Just trying to be helpful.
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

breakout, PDF, orbital, drop.

super straightforward stuff. I don't like pets, I don't like changing health amounts, and I'd rather have the consumable shield.
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

i wish they would add a breakout to all the buff trinkets, no matter the role...
    • Like x 2
  14. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Go to the vendor on New Genesis... scroll down to the tank trinket... it will say that you get a "Breakout" and "+Control Resistance"... but no health buff.
  15. Beast Nero Active Player

i have breakout trinket... whats wrong? there are 4 trinkets to use not 1, breakout trinket doesnt share cooldown with anyone else.
  16. Beast Nero Active Player

well tom bot for example buffs hp for 30 seconds... but whatever... i started threat to make trinket more useful by making it longer then 12 sec... its fine if they dont do anything about it... eh.
  17. Beast Nero Active Player

ye i think so to now... but he is wrong if he thinks that... nothing shares cooldown with breakout trinket.