Might and Precision.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sungod El, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Sungod El Level 30

Is 42k precision a lot? What if you have both might and precision at 42k?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think top prec is around 51k. You shouldn't split your SP between Prec and Might, focus on one or the other.
  3. Sungod El Level 30

51k and that's fully buffed? Is that in troller mode or any other powerset? Also, what's the highest might?
  4. De Hei Active Player

How to reach 51k precision?

Fully buffed for sure?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's probably with elite gear and all the buffs. Might can probably go around 60k+.
  6. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

pick one...you want to sweeten one with a few points ok...but max one or the other...no question...max to the max one or the other first...simple question...are you a might guy or a prec guy...if you stack P I and do a 1234...load...then might...if you use weapons for damage and powers to merely buff weapon damage or shield from enemy attacks go prec
  7. Berza Committed Player

With full elite gear and OP head+back, full preci gen mods and elite mods, the six precision augments, league buff and three preci artifacts (VWD, Cog and Sparring), and 235 sp on preci, max base prec is over 29k. I am not in game so I have no idea of how it increases when activating weapon buff and cog
    • Like x 1
  8. Sungod El Level 30

Right but is that in troller mode since they can use two weapon buffs? Damm 60k? That's crazy. Hmmm I keep seeing videos of people having a base might of 42k and they're at 270 cr. To reach 60k buffed might what would you use in terms of buffs?
    You're looking at it in a meta perspective. I have done all raids on my Kryptonian Being toon as a rage dps of 258 cr and a weak baseling might of 32k. I can keep up with higher cr maybe not beat them all the time but I can keep up. Might has a higher number value than precision thats why base it can be at 26k whereas might can be at 42k. If one can buff their precision to the 42k range then there shouldn't be a problem. If I was playing my atomic battle tank, reaching 60k might would be heavenly. As a battle troller wearing dps gear, hitting 42k might is easy especially considering how crazy they can buff anyone.
    See that's pure precision. As a battle troller, how much would your precision get to if you have 29k precision and buff yourself using two weapon buffs so thats 53% then using a weapon buff the venom artifact activates giving you an additional 54% so thats 107% precision buff. So 29k and 107% gives? What, close to 42k?
    • Like x 1
  9. Berza Committed Player

Using weapon buff prec goes from 29 to 35k, including VWD gets it to 46k. With a troller weapon buff it goes to 39k without VWD and 50k with it.

Edit: not Cog buff included
    • Like x 1
  10. Sungod El Level 30

So basically trollers are the only powerset that can get it to that high? Lol now is that 50k with just VWD or does that amount equal with Book which gives 4% precision and AI giving 5%
  11. Berza Committed Player

Everybody can get that high if having a troller in group, you should keep in mind that troll buff is a group buff. And 50k is using 3 prec artifacts, VWD, AI and Cog. Even when book gives an extra 1% more than Cog, using a WM combo activates Cog buff, that i am not counting on those 50k, but as i am over 90k hp it will give around 3k base prec, that would be increased when having weapon buffs active
  12. Sungod El Level 30

Yes but solo. This is DCUO after all lmao.
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I got my prec to 57K for about 2-3 seconds of my rotation, lol