How long until all the powers have orbtials?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IonHero, Jun 24, 2019.

1. IonHero Committed Player

So far we have:
    Electricity: Zeus's Heavenly Lightning Amulet
    Munitions: Allied Forces Handheld Transceiver
    Light (Green Lantern): Power of the Starheart
    Water: Atlantean Uplink Device
    Celestial (Unholy): Shadow Strike Uplink Device
    Fire: Heat Vision Strike Uplink Device

How long until the other 9 powers get Orbitals? (11 if you count the variants of Light and Celestial)
    And what do you think they will look like?
    • Like x 3
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I'd love ice orbital to be like this:

I'd even use it on non ice characters, and would forget the shadow orbital even exist. :D
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

It would be nice if the next Mega Capsule "event" had Orbital skins based off each power, as only some of the aforementioned Orbitals in the OP truly cater to the mentioned powerset. Elec could really use a better variant as the Zeus's orbital is still close to giving me a seizure. :p
    • Like x 4
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

Not soon enough. They can start with a sorcery orbital with JLD extra reward.
    I dont remember many of those the OP named.
    Where can I get the Fire and Celestial unholy orbital variants?
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Survival mode. Have fun.
    • Like x 3
  6. Domi Well-Known Player

Sorcery Orbital Please!! <3 <3 <3

Heat Vision drops randomly from Ultraman (in SM only or purchase form Broker)
    Shadow drops randomly from Vampire Lord. (in SM only or purchase from Broker)
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

How about fixing Zeus Orbital first ? feels like the code has leaks...i lag for a mili second, very unpleasant.
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I would Love a mental orbital strike,mabye a haloween tips right there devs?;)
  9. xxxREAPERofDEATHxxx New Player

Hi, so I have had the "Zeus's Heavenly Lightning Amulet trinket" for some time now and with the latest update Metal part 1 I noticed the animation of it changed. It doesn't look the same way it use to. I would like to know if I can have it returned to how it was previously.
  10. Berza Committed Player

It was changed. There are two threads about it in the Gotham City section of Forum. In resume, lot of people who owns it are complaining, everyone who doesn't use it is happy.
  11. Raven Roth Committed Player

Void Uplink is also Celestial themed