Stuck at CR 251/252...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by De Hei, Jun 21, 2019.

1. De Hei Active Player

Hey guys,

i hoped to reach CR 253 finally to buy the higher CR gear in Chaos Gotham. Now i stuck actually at CR 251. I am sure that i reach CR 252 today, but its not easy to get enough stuff to increase my CR that fast. Is there a way i missed and you can help me out or is this step just as more difficult as anything before? :confused:
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just replace your lowest level gear with a better piece of gear.
    • Like x 4
  3. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I just ran into this issue on an alt. TheLorax is correct. Look at your current gear and replace the piece with the lowest CR first. If you cannot find it on a vendor or as a drop from a daily, check the Broker for one of the new Eternal loot boxes.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Definitely replace lowest gear first. If you have multiple pieces at the same level, shoot for head, legs, back over rings and necklaces (although they are way cheaper). I'm sure there are others who can tell you the absolute best to get first (there is a formula for the most impact gear) but a good guide is the more expensive the gear, the more impact to CR....but always the lowest first.

Also, if you are just having bad luck getting good drops to fit what you need, you can always buy the bombadier gear from the quark vendor. It scales up to 232 and each piece costs the same amount of quarks, or look in the broker...there are sometimes ones for less than 1 mil apiece (although these will already be a single piece of gear vs the 'box' of all 8 pieces to choose from). It will take the waiting game out of the picture...I know what it's like to be waiting on that 1 piece to drop and go days without it.

Reinheld
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

If u have in game money, tc gear should max out at 222, I did a villain that was stuck at 252 and it got me there. My shoulders was the lowest on my alt ( if u type box into the broker and do price ascending, it’ll show whatever is the cheapest tc gear, after a few pages of base item boxes)

Just be sure to replace your lowest piece of gear like Lorax said above

Run ur vault too, that can give a unattuned gear piece that maxes out at 220
    • Like x 1
  6. De Hei Active Player

hehe funny guy

but yeah had all pieces on 219/220. I could replace 3 pieces with buying 222 stuff from vendor and climbed to CR253 now... But it costs some Daemohedron ...
    It should be easier to farm now i hope.
  7. Ichiro Loyal Player

You need Atlantis gear to push you over the hump. Just run the solo, alert, dailies, bounties, and the raids. You should have enough of those atlantis marks and gear to push you through to 253.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I try.