Speed hacker on video how do i report?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ThePhilosophy, Jun 15, 2019.

1. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

• Like x 4
  2. Rainnifer Committed Player

Send in a ticket here https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us the "contact support" button at the top right. I recently reported a speed hacker as well, I wasn't able to attach the video file it wasn't working so I uploaded it as hidden on youtube and included the link in my report. Make sure to choose DCUO as the game, choose the first option "I have a problem with a player..." and "Community Standards" as the Category.
    • Like x 1
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

sorry it happened am i the only one noticing however a lessening of this....it seemed half a year ago every other mission had a speed hacker...even raids...now not so much...dont know if its devs enforcing standards or just a sign the cool kids are bored and dont play here anymore...dont care...enjoying the lessening of obvious game breaking cheating...i hope you get to enjoy some honesty soon...
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

you beat him once cheating and all...very nice job...
    • Like x 2
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

That is obviously a player that has been around for a while too.
    • Like x 1
  6. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

I hope this is an insta-ban. First time I've actually seen it in action. crazy stuff.
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

last year it was hideous...seemed every mission...down to duos...had some fing idiot who could seemingly run through walls...ignore maps and space... one shot raid bosses at barely cr...all with the speeding...and some other things...it would get so visually skewed you wouldnt even know what they were doing but you knew it was cheating... the whole time i never cheated no idea how its done actually ...
    • Like x 2
  8. High Troller Loyal Player

see the link at the bottom of my signature for a step-by-step guide to reporting players. posting the videos on the forums of hacks/hackers might not be allowed.
  9. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

I just ran an instance with a speedhacker its on the rise again, At this point its not even worth sending in a ticket to DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  10. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

that is distressing to hear
  11. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

lol wow!
  12. Time Stone Active Player

Reported and shared here:
    Meh Meh789 - EU

13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Phil,

you know better than to black list a possible innocent player. How dare you sir. Tsk tsk. You have no proof he was speed hacking. For shame on you for posting so everyone could see his name. I'm sure it was all just a misunderstanding.

Yeah no...screw that speed hacker. Post that everywhere so everyone can see.

And for those who can't pick up on it...that was sarcasm. lol.
    • Like x 1
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

we could tell, you used the font.
    • Like x 1