CR 268 - No On Duty Menu JLD Elite Option

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TalosStark, May 29, 2019.

1. TalosStark Level 30

What the title says.
    I'm CR/Equipped CR on 268. I see the elite Operation/Raid options for every episode except the current one.
    I've never seen it so this has nothing to do with the latest patch.
    I validated all game assets via the launcher. No change.

I did just log in to my character from a laptop and JLD Elites are listed on it.
    But not listed in the client used from my desktop.
    I will attempt a reinstall next but I'd really like to know what bug caused this and have your team fix it/prevent it from happening again.
  2. JackFrost Developer

Are you still seeing this issue? Thanks!
  3. TalosStark Level 30

Yes I am.
    I just completed an uninstall and reinstall (via Steam) and still do not see the Elite option for FotA in my On Duty menu.
    I do not see any option Regular nor Elite for Shattered Gotham in the On Duty menu.
    I do see the new option for Survival beneath Events.
  4. JackFrost Developer

Have you tried hitting the "Toggle Sort" button at the bottom of the On Duty Menu, so that Expert Tier 9 is at the top of the list instead of the bottom, or vice-versa?

What do you see in the Expert Tier 9 section of the 8 Player tab?
  5. TalosStark Level 30

Okay, Toggle Sort so that Expert Tier 9 is viewed at the top DOES allow me to see JLD: FotA Elite and JLD: Shattered Gotham Elite as expected.
    Clicking Toggle Sort again so that Expert Tier 9 is at the default, view at the bottom of the On Duty menu shows JLD: FotA (non-Elite) and then is truncated there.
    On a whim I clicked Collapsed All and then Expand All and now I see JLD: FotA Elite and JLD: Shattered Gotham Elite at the bottom of my Expert Tier 9 list.

So that's a wrap, I believe.
    Thank you, JackFrost.
  6. JackFrost Developer

Glad they're showing up!
  7. Rossolon New Player

I know what you guys need to explore in episodes 35 and 36. The injustice timeline. There are two games of that series and i think that would make extremely awesome content. Help alternate Batman defeat the gon mad alternate superman. Injustice gods among us will guide you through the part of that timeline i want you to explore. Rossolon the Frost Demon out.