Wanting To Join Or Help Create MATURE League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Spartan Omega, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Spartan Omega New Player

Greetings,

I am interesting in joining or helping to create a League for the Xbox One.
    I'm an older gamer so I'm obviously looking for other like-minded players who are mature as well, although the age of those I wish to team-up with, does not really matter. Only your maturity level and character of oneself.
    I am new however to this game and the genre of MMOs, but enjoy the game very much and I'm a life time comic book lore fan.

Since playing this game, I have encountered some leagues that had many extremely immature players, inadequate leaders, inadequate league organizers and those who preached, but never followed through their promises for the reasons their league was created.

I am certain that I am not the only one who has experienced this level of disappointment.

It is my hope that by posting this, I may find and join alliances with other like-minded and mature players who actually want to play the game together, help each other level, aid and coach each other in becoming better players, who use good and clear in-game communications and/or party chats and who are drama free.

I am only interested in receiving replies from those to whom this post relates too, and not from those it (through their actions alone) obviously does not.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    • Like x 1
  2. Do Your Googles Active Player

I retired from Xbox and returned to the Ps4. I am in the same position you are in. If you ever switch to the Ps I'll gladly start a league with you.
    • Like x 1
  3. VelocityZap New Player

I completely understand. I have been in many leagues now that never did anything together and/or refused to help each other. I am on xbox one. I mainly play at evening time to whatever time at night. You can add me I am VelocityZap