Feats and Activity

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Inspo, May 25, 2019.

1. Inspo Active Player

My main character is hero side CR 264 117 sp. I'm having trouble finding a league that is actually active, runs content, and is even somewhat organized. I have seen a lot of leagues recruiting anywhere from 200 sp and up, but I can't even get to that number without a proper team. I'm extremely active and I'm wondering if there are any leagues out there willing to take me in?
  2. mexmex Dedicated Player

If interested send me your name ; later will log in so I can send an invite to our league celestial abbys
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Not intending to counter your point as I fully agree that a helpful league and/or chat community is very beneficial to feat grinding, BUT 200 sp is very doable through solo, duo and open world feats as well as watching LFG and jumping in on feat run groups. You also have walk ins for the super old raid feats and the broker for a lot of style and base item feats.

So while I encourage you to continue searching for a good, helpful and active league, you don't have to be twiddling your thumbs in the meantime.