Quick question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DaBeama, May 7, 2019.

1. DaBeama Well-Known Player

Why is otherworldly chitin being sold for two source marks? Those had no use since day one.
  2. AquiloFury Committed Player

because it is used in R&D plans early on in the game..I don't remember which one..or how many tiers of said plan there are...but I remember seeing them in the "ingredient list" for certain plans.
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

All items that are needed to creat consumable PI applicators and personal dampening fields are now sold for 2 source marks each.

The items no longer drop from mob npcs, such as reapers in central city or the reapers in the flash back duo etc. Where people used to farm overcharged matter to create chronometric emmitters.

There is a chance you'll get one from a boss drop now so you can get overcharged matter for example from pied piper or abra in the flashback duo.

Other than that you have to buy them now using source marks.

Other r&d items obviously come from other instance bosses depending on what it is you're after, overcharged matter is just a common example.

• Like x 2
  4. DaBeama Well-Known Player

That one has never been used for anything. I've been wanting it removed for years. All you can do is sell it.
  5. dresserball Dedicated Player

Yep and it is a bit of BS. Guess it'll make me run some content I don't ol normally run.
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

It's used to make Stabilizers from the "Plans: Fellowship of the Arcane: Stabilizer" Epic drop.