Can't buy Daybreak Cash.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dianatique, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Dianatique Well-Known Player

Is anyone else having the same problem? I've been trying to buy the lowest price for daybreak cash and it just keeps saying there's an error.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Would be helpful if you told us what platform and server.
  3. Dianatique Well-Known Player

Oops sorry, I meant to say PC and US server.
  4. Heywiar Committed Player

Are you using Paypal?
  5. Dianatique Well-Known Player

No, i'm using my credit card (i tried using the paypal option too but it didn't work apparantely.) i did buy full member access on my account and that worked for me aswell, I thought it was because my credit card was locked for region online buying, but i unlocked it (which i usually do) and still it didn't work.
    what i've done now i've sent a s upport ticket which isn't going to help the case cause the support here lacks actual conversation skills. (you keep getting those automated messages.)
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Astral New Player

I've had to fill my steam wallet and buy from there. Never had luck with buying directly from daybreak.
  7. Heywiar Committed Player

Every so often, Daybreak locks purchases due to 'suspicious activity.' It happened to me when I tried using my PayPal. What I did to solve the issue was actually call Daybreak directly and they fixed my issue on the spot.
  8. Dianatique Well-Known Player

Call them`? lol, I live in sweden, don't think there's going to be a european number for us..
  9. Heywiar Committed Player

It was a few years ago so that may not even be an option regardless. I remember looking absolutely high and low for a number and managed to find one. I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time. Their customer service is pretty slow.
  10. Dianatique Well-Known Player

So basically there's no fix to this solution...lol
    why did i even come back to this game.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What did support say?
  12. Dianatique Well-Known Player

Just checked it and they sent me a support response back that they said that I need to wait 24 hours until I can do it, apparantely their fraud prevention system blocked my card. :confused:
    But whatevs, if it's good to buy the daybreak cash tomorrow then i'll be happy.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's good to hear :)
  14. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The fraud protection can be inconvenient, but it helps from cards being robbed with hundreds of dollars or €.

24 hours is ok to wait.