So whens superman coming back

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

he's already back, we just haven't seen him cause the last 2 dlcs after death of super man have had nothing to do with the justice league or kryptonians/alternate earths like earth 3 did. super man is back, but batman is suspiciously nowhere to be found in gotham during a demon invasion..........
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I asked my mom the same thing when my dad left.
    • Like x 2
  5. Brit Loyal Player

Canonically, the Death of Superman solo challenge occurs AFTER the raid. Superman gets clobbered by Doomsday, Lois thinks he's dead, Supergirl took his body, and then Xa-Du hijacked the body into the Phantom Zone as bait to get Supergirl. You showed up with Supergirl, beat up Xa-Du, and recovered Superman's body with Supergirl declaring at that time that Superman is definitely alive and you are bringing him back home.
  6. RocketedToEarth New Player

No one's ever really gone.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

The developers said he will be back really soon on the Justice League Dark stream, but no info on when and how.
  8. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Whenever the next Superman movie launches :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I haven't leveled a Supes toon since DOS came out, but when you reach level 30, do you go talk to his tombstone? Does the tombstone talk back and say how proud of you he is?

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Ah the question that has a lot of us wondering. We rescued Superman from the Xa-Du and during his "Evil Villain Monologue .. muwahahaha" He pretty much tells us all the virus he created only made Sups appear dead. Now I can understand if the big guy needs a little time off to recover so maybe no new missions involving him for a bit but if you create a new hero with SUPERMAN as your mentor you are still talking to a piece of marble in the Watch Tower when you hit 30 level and join the JLA. So okay sure maybe the big guy is not ready to go take on Brainiac or Darksied yet but how hard is it to stand around and say "Hi welcome to the League"?

LOL not sure when it will happen but my guess would be they have some special "MISSION # 4" to bring him back and put him back in the Watch Tower where he belongs.
  11. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Actually I clobbered Supergirl. Villain solo is different...which makes bringing him back interesting.
    • Like x 1
  12. Vagrant Committed Player

Realistically its whenever the dev team can get the voice actor back in the studio.
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I have a toon with him as mentor. It was weird hearing him over the com giving me directions and then seeing his tombstone (which is kinda weird that Bruce and Diana just plopped down a tombstone where he usually stands during their discussions and now just stand beside it during those discussions.....) and quite disheartening and a bit of a buzzkill when Babs is like "hey, your mentor wants to thank you" and then you just like go up to his tombstone and read the epitaph quite unceremoniously..... and then everyone's welcoming you to the League and you're just like "But... Clark.... was supposed to......" That's my first and so far only character at level 30, with him, too, so kinda bummer for that big moment! It's going to be ridiculously satisfying to see him back in the Watchtower by his buddies!
  15. dresserball Dedicated Player

Well did your mom tell you when superman will be back?
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

She longingly gazed at an empty corner in the room, tears in her eyes. "Soon." She whispered. "Soon."
  17. Megzilla Developer

i hope he brings snacks
    • Like x 6
  18. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Will they revert his model back to the older inspired looks, undies over pants.
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, but knowing supes it will be granola or some other 'healthy' snack....no peanut butter cups or m&m's.

Reinheld
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Superman's favorite foods are actually junk food and that's canon. He doesn't have to worry about cavities or getting fat.