Hero/Villain League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by speedster1981, Mar 25, 2019.

1. speedster1981 Committed Player

Hey I have both Hero and Villain Leagues (Rising Icons/Comedic Villainy) on the US server and I'm looking to full them with active members that have both hero and villain toons so we can run content together at the moment there is 3 active members including myself on the villain side and 2 active members on the hero side hoping to raise the number of active members with your help lol. If you like to joke around and run stuff without a lot of pressure to grind prestige while you progress in the game these leagues might just be for you! we are usually online at night so if thats a time you play this could be great as well. We don't really have a cr or a sp standard right now as we will help with the feats and leveling up as best as we can. This League is all about helping others progress as well as finding good people to let loose and hang with while we all enjoy ourselves playing a game we all enjoy. I would prefer players that have characters in both factions so we can run stuff together and no one feels left out because they only have a character in only one faction new characters are welcome as well. If this sounds like something you would like to be part of you can hit me up on here or in game on my hero Mk sm0ke or my villain Terrakotsu
  2. speedster1981 Committed Player

3. Shacks New Player

I'm looking for a league that does a lot of dailies and stuff. Helps get styles. I'm looking to play mostly on Tuesday nights for streaming. Although I play here and there other times. I have toons on hero and villain side.

Also, do you have a Discord?
  4. speedster1981 Committed Player

Cool we have a league in both factions if you're asking if we have mics the answer is yes all but one member atm. If you're up for it I would be happy to invite you to my leagues. We usually work on our hero toons during the week until our dailies are done then we go on our villains mostly during the weekends. if that works for you hit me up.

you can contact Mk sm0ke , m0rph 96 , Werewolfbynight on hero side
    Or
    Darkspeeddemon187 , Mentally unwell , Terrakotsu , Malcolm thawne or Barth thawne on the villain side.