20x SHAZAM! TC in Marketplace

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Randarch, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Randarch Active Player

Hi Devs!

First, let me say I am enjoying JLD quite a bit. Good Job!

I was hoping that you would be good enough to add a lot of 20 opened SHAZAM! TCs to the Marketplace, with the same discount we get for buying the Stabilizers in a 20 lot. As a single Opened S! TC can be purchased for the price of a single Stabilizer, I would think there would be no issue with this.

Thank you for your time. Kind Regards
    • Like x 9
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Seems like a solid option.
    • Like x 9
  3. topflow619 Well-Known Player

I was wondering why this wasn’t a thing,seems obvious to me and it’ll be cool if they added past TC.I can see a lot of profit on this since people need feats from old TC
  4. topflow619 Well-Known Player

Would you guys consider putting the old TC in a stack as mentioned above,It can earn you a lot of profit for those like me who needs old TC feats
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Probably not because the Resurgence event and the second chance vendor are to help people catch up on past TC loot.
    • Like x 2
  6. MiniCake Level 30

I'm surprised they haven't done this it's as if nobody play's this game from the dev team.
    • Like x 1
  7. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

It would also destroy the "investor/market confidence" of the people who buy Stabilizers to open Time Capsules, and then hold/sell Time Capsule items as investments for in-game money, which I'm sure is a goodly amount of sales for Daybreak.
  8. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Can We also use Quarks to Buy Open TCs (old TCs/New TCs/both)?? SYNERGY IS LIFE!! ;)