Messed up Game Queue times

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MsTickle Fate, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

But I'm 467 in the member queue with an average wait of over 10 minutes to get in, which hasn't happened yet.

Ironically, the wait times for premium and ftp are smaller and faster than for members, according to the scren.
    • Like x 2
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Same here. My screen shows the average wait as more than a minute longer.
    And somehow I just went from number 224 to number 226. Lol
  3. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

The Members time should be quicker, yet the Premium and Free to play times are quicker. Mepps, look into this.
    • Like x 1
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm down to 382 (now 370, as I post), but I see the projected average wait times for all three categories are going up. Just interesting to see so many people trying to play the new DLC ASAP.

A good sign for the game.
    • Like x 1
  5. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

20-minute wait for my legendary account and I've been in Queue for 10 minutes already. League mat free to play account 5 minute wait and is on the game playing and laughing at us fools that pay for this abortion
    • Like x 1
  6. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Wow, that's quite the log in queue.
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

It's only because there are so many fewer premium and ftp players TRYING to log in. DCUO has no control over that.

The number of premium members trying to log in, if the screen report is at all accurate, is less than a third of the number of members, and the number of free-to-play people are less than a fifth of the member line.

The projected wait time is only about 45 seconds for members than for premiums, according to the screen, although FTPs are getting in a few minutes faster.
    • Like x 1
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree. Good signs for the game. Sounds like it’s gonna be frustrating with how full it’ll be though. Lol
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Just got bumped back again. And a third time while I typed that sentence. Totally not complaining but How is this happening? :)
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Sheesh, the projected wait times are now allegedly over 20 minutes and the queue graphic shown for members is entirely full and can't measure any larger number.

:eek:

I'm now 254. All three projected wait times are now only a few seconds off from each other.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on it. Essentially no one is getting in.
    • Like x 5
  12. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Thank you for letting us know Ill try back later
    • Like x 1
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Sad face.

But I'm entirely forgiving of first day glitches.

And at least I see my number ticking steadily downwards. Now at... 175.
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you sir for the update.
  15. RealTegan Dedicated Player

There's always something. Hopefully this is the worst problem in this DLC.

Do the devs advise people to log out and wait, or stay in the escalating queue?
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm now at 46, so it looks to me like getting in line and being prepared to wait maybe half an hour is the way to go.

And now I'm in!
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Likely best to stay in the queue if you don't mind waiting, but we're still sorting it out.
    • Like x 2
  18. myandria Item Storage

*Sigh* :(

Ahh well, at least the initial update didn't take as long as I thought it would (I was thinking it would be up by 5pm EDT.). Ah well, back to beta testing.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just kidding. The login queue issue is resolved, and the existing queue should clear out pretty quickly.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.