Power of Zeus: How rare?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zneeak, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Had a lot of stabilizers from the Winter sale as well as PSN. I opened about 250 over the first two days, and didn't get one. :)
    • Like x 3
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

‘Someone’ snatched them up, now they’ll be around 180-200 mill.
    • Like x 1
  3. inferno Loyal Player

It's rare as the luminous gaze. I don't think the price will lower much because it's not attached to any feat. I have been waiting all this time for the luminous to drop in price, I think the lowest i've seen it is around 100 million. I've read too many posts disparage the luminous gaze, yet the broker price never went down. I can only guess that the demand for it is quite high. I expect the same if not more so for the "power of zeus", since it looks nicer and you can change 2 colors.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just checked....current low price in broker 124 Mil. Now I'm no math genius, but last I checked 124 was lower than the 140 I saw yesterday. And again, there is over a page of them. It's still not sub 100mil, but it's day 5. Also, as the price has been on the rise for everything, I'm not even sure 100 million is 'top' price for a TC anymore. Not like when Void Essence or Flaming Phoenix feather were out...and topped at 100 mil while current. I'll save my nickles for now.

Reinheld
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Agreed. Because people are going to be opening these for awhile. It's ridiculous to even waste money posting stuff on the broker at that high of a price.

It's like the <insert derogatory comment here> who posted a stack of 20 of the same gear piece. Really? Someone somewhere has been waiting for this to happen?
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

Just checked, there's currently 8 of them, cheapest being back to 140mil as I'm typing this. If this item does have a more bonkers droprate than what this type of non-feat, drop item is supposed to have, then there little reason to expect the supply to magically increase in dozens, nor to expect the price to go down by very much.

Day 5 or day 55 doesn't matter all that much, the actual rarirty of the item will play it's part in all of that. That rarirty is what this thread is about.
    • Like x 1
  7. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Well, I opened another 20 capsules but this time I didn't get any...so, it's random. Maybe they put a percentage (let's say, of all the capsules you open, only 1% of them will give it to you), and I just got luck on my 20 first. :)
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Welp...you got me. I'll post here what I buy mine for when I buy it...assuming I won't hit it on a lucky drop.

Reinheld
  9. Do Your Googles Active Player

I got it the first night and it said can not sell. I tried to put it into my shared bank and would not go in. I consumed it and nothing. No feat.
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

That's because the item has no feat attached to it, It's just a cosmetic. It was supposed to be tradable when it went live but it was bugged, they hotfixed that a few days back.

If you do hit a lucky drop, feel free to share how many tc's you opened aswell. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Plowed In Loyal Player

My apologies, I was referencing a collection piece, not the ‘Zeus.’
    • Like x 1
  12. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

That's where I am :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just as an update. I didn't buy it, but as of 10 min ago, there were 6 on the broker, lowest 65mil, highest was like 78mil. Still not free, but as it's not a feat related style, I'd guess once the fatcats have it, the price will die down more...also it's not the newest 'shiney' out there now...Lots of expensive stuff in JLD content to worry about.

Still have not opened one new TC....about 50% done with the collections from broker purchases. Spent less than 50mil getting them so far.

Good luck and keep your eye on the broker.
    Reinheld
  14. Warhawk Well-Known Player

Man, I do not miss the broker prices on PS4! The Power of Zeus was going for 15 million on the Xbox broker last I checked. Prices overall are much more realistic on the Xbox version. Plus, there's no gold spammers whatsoever. I don't miss the PS3/PS4 servers.
  15. Hellsuicide New Player

I literally just bought over 100 stabilizers and used them all on the shazam capsules and didn't get it
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

The problem is the population. You're currently not in a good spot trying to level and maintain a new toon from scratch through old content even on PS servers, hero side.... I can't begin to imagine how it is on Xbox or Switch unless you were there from the start to claw your way up.
  17. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

I got both Gaze and Zeus in the two resurgence last year (2019) been sitting on em both since cuz I got no clue what I want to do with them.
  18. Walvine Well-Known Player

I only opened 15 shazam capsules on account for chewing gum emote and at least 1 power of zeus face style dropped between .