Farewall Guys

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yvtq8K3n, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Well seems my account has been tamper whit and Draybreak Support refuses to reset to its original email. It seems this is the end from me and this game. I will miss you proxy senpai;_;(or maybe not:D).

I would like to express my gratitude to all players that follow me througth this jorney.
    And in especial all the players belonging to the leagues that made me grow as a player: Virtuous, Ethos and finaly Plats.

It was fun but good things come to an end. Well at least now I can better focus in other stuff i guess.
    Since im not allowed to say peoples name, all i will say is THANK YOU, senpais:D <3

[IMG]

Best regards,
    Your freind IMTHEVERYBEST.
    PS: The current owner of the account is a scammer, he is not legit in anyway so add him to ignore.

After this forum session ends, i wont be able to login every again. Goodbye freinds;_;
    After all the support team, decided that a 6 years steam account tied whit pruchased is less important then a yesterday changed email/password and so they removed the last access point i had via steam account.

The title was missspelled lets call it clickbait:3 Though is a great analogy:3
    • Like x 3
  2. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]

Sorry to see you go man.
    • Like x 4
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

Normally I would say that people shouldn't PM Mepps with their issues that could be handled through tickets, but in this case, I think you should talk with him.
    If you have proof you may get your account back. Edit: By proof I mean stuff like which card you used when purchasing, date of your purchases, your secret question's answer, etc.. It also applies to your steam account, steam support usually ask for these things if your account got hacked.
    • Like x 7
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Normally I'd ask if i could have your stuff.....but....you know. Yeah, that bites.

BTW, make sure you kill any kind of credit cards you might have hooked up to the account. I'd also change any PW's you had on any account attached (steam, email, paypal) especially if they are some variation on a theme for what they got into.

Good luck,
    Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  5. High Troller Loyal Player

why do i get the feeling a lot of the OPs story was left out?
    • Like x 3
  6. IcySoda New Player

Rip to the BEST tank and coolest guy i have ever played with.
    Every friday i will spam MachineE to honor you senpai :(
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I kind of wonder if his forum user name was his password.
    • Like x 4
  8. Batrederik Dedicated Player

9. High Troller Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. SuperBell Loyal Player

Good bye Yvesa932wn, you will be missed.
  11. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

*respectfully bows

And may good tidings follow your footsteps, where ever they may lead you.
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

If what the OP described is all there was, then the case should indeed be reviewed.

New email adress should be notified to the old email. A change of the password shouldn't be possible on the same day as an email change.

And when will the Daybreak games app leave the alpha phase and get an android release? I would love to have two level security...
    • Like x 1