New skins?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ObsceneBoy, Mar 15, 2019.

1. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

Npc's are looking better and better, Steve Trevor looks amazing.

Any chance we can get updated skins and hair for our characters?

put them in the MP I'd pay
    • Like x 7
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

• Like x 8
  3. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

4. Kuno Loyal Player

Anyone still has patience after 8 years looking the freaking same?
    WE NEED NEW HD SKINS!
    • Like x 6
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

As much as I love the new "tech-like" style, when they were talking about the detail in the enhanced helmet, I just kept thinking "yeah, but what about the face inside the helmet". The contrast was quite stark.
    • Like x 5
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

And Meg is working on it. I have confidence if it can be done, she'll get it done.
  7. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I think the human skins still look pretty good. It’s all the others that have aged poorly. If I could just get youthful skin with elf ears I’m sorted for life. :D
  9. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]

We need new skins**
    • Like x 4
  10. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I came to the conclusion that, about the skins AS the video says :D

Now :D i had to Reformulate, the text :) .

Engineer computer: Mr. Guys. Sir, we've explored what you've all asked of us and it seems as though there's a little hiccup. Actually, um...
    Us guys: A hiccup?
    Engineer Computer: Yes, see to get new skins. sir, the technology doesn't actually exist. So it...
    Us guys: Wait, wait, the technology? [Us guys gestures towards the NPC models] William, William... here is the technology! We've asked you to simply make it smaller and skins to us.
    Engineer computer: Yes, sir, and that's what we're trying to do, but. honestly, it's impossible.
    Us guys: [yelling] DEVS WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS,THE NEW SKIN NPC MODELS IN A CAVE! WITH A BOX OF THINGS!
    Engineer computer: Well, I'm sorry. I'm not DEVS.
    • Like x 1
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Wow, that gave me a flashback...

12. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

Meanwhile in other older games...

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  13. andrekensei New Player

what game is this?
  14. Kuno Loyal Player

We are totally screwed. If you are a hideous material and aura person, DCUO is your game.
    If you want to customise your skin, hair, weapons, and details like eyes... you are stuck looking like everyone else's. There are literally 4-5 human faces in 8 years of game cosmetic releases.
    Im speachless.
    • Like x 4
  15. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Meg has consistently said they're working on it and I have faith on her and the rest of the team. That said, the wait has been too long! With every new episode, we are introduced to new skins and faces thus making many of us impatient which is understandable.

I really hope they get to this soon and they come up with a huge selection of diverse faces. Auras and Mats aren't/haven't been really doing it for me for a while now...
    • Like x 8
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

Let's hope they hear you.
  17. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
    • Like x 3
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

we have batman working on procuring the skins now as we speak....................................you know what i mean ;).
  19. Jak-Man Committed Player

Base character creation is still bleh asf I see.

"Meg's working on it." She's been "working" on it for years and still nothing.

2019 and base models still look like doodoo.
    • Like x 4
  20. Kuno Loyal Player

I will tell you something, I will not believe anything they say from now on. They said PC graphics were going to get fixed months ago, same goes for new HD skins, and the list could go on for sure...
    They want us to "stay tunned" (and subscribed) but in the end, all the new customization options are about auras, materials and now accesories.
    What we need is tons of new skins, new options like 2 colour hair, tons of new hairstyles, styles we still lack like dual katanas for back piece, cat hears, new tights...
    This is a superhero game, we should have all that. Instead we get a tech style on a magic themed episode because they saved Shazam style for the TC.
    I don't feel like paying membership or playing the new episode. All I have seen so far has been dissapointing.
    • Like x 5