Looking For A League...Sort Of

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Tat, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Tat Level 30

I'm old at 62. I'm married and in addition to my wife, I have 7 people and 3 pets living in my household. I am retired, I run an old school arcade, a nonprofit outreach ministry, and I'm writing my second and third book. I am a very busy person. I at the beginning of stage 3 kidney disease

I am no longer a regular player. I play part-time. So I am kinda searching for a very, very, very laid back mature league or maybe even a relatively inactive league or just a couple of friends to occasionally hang with. My main is lvl 30, 251 CR, 310 SP atomic dps. I want to learn to run atomic battle tank and learn legends pvp and regular pvp.

The problem I face is I am busy and with the people in my household, there are lots of life issues. I don't think I am a good fit for a league...maybe just a small group to hang out with and learn all about atomic in a non-rushed way.

Honestly, I'm a life member but I don't know how much longer I'm playing the game because of life. I joined back in the days shortly after the official launch of the game and their first commercial's theme was "your hero, your way" or something like that. I usually play along because of my life issues and I am a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry low drama person. This game is fun but its not my life like it is for some. I suspect for some there is a great deal of pride at being the best. I can understand that. So all I want is fun. I'm not competitive and not demanding.

Even if I don't stay active can someone point me towards links that can help me understand atomic battle tanking? Thank u
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Heya Tat. A couple of things that will help you match up with the right group of people:

-Hero or Villain?
    -North American Servers or European?
    -PS4/PC or XBox?

If you're a NA PS4/PC Hero, The Rebels are a low-drama, business casual group. Membership ebbs and flows with the seasons, but we have a wide spread of players - from Elite Hardcores to Event Casuals - including a couple of Atomic Tanks who will be back if not soon, then in time for the new Episode. A headset helps (though not required) because we can be a talkative bunch - there are nights that's all we do! :)

Contact Mister Migraine if you're interested. If not, good luck with your treatment!
    • Like x 2
  3. Tat Level 30

Hi Mister Migraine,

Well, my post and your timely yet insightful reply is evidence that I'm an old fart!! :)

Regarding your questions: I'm Hero, North American Server, PC.

I'll reach out to you; however, it might be near the end of May, my wife and I are being audited by the IRS. Surprisingly it has been a refreshing experience and the agent is doing all he can to help us. My main's name is Alpha Cygni.

I can relate to chatting, my wife is a chatty patty while I'm somewhat introverted. :) So sometimes I like to listen and laugh. :)

Thank you, I appreciate it. ~ Alpha Cygni aka Tat

• Like x 2
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

Feel free to hit us up anytime. Like Migraine said we have just about every type of player from 30 yr olds to a few close to your age.
    We run pretty much everything (heck we've even been doing some Legends PVE again of late)

Totally get the whole life thing, so come and go as you please.
    Good luck with the IRS (they can be real buggers!) If you are on some night look us up.

Delta795 / Delta 795 (my atomic) / TheShaz
    • Like x 1