Someone forget to click the 'off' switch on the seasonal?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just got done running seasonal (outdoor and indoor).....Not that I don't mind the extra hearts, but what gives? I stayed up extra late last night for nothing I guess.

Reinheld
    • Like x 5
  2. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Same was running through all my character / alts, running through the events seasonal out/in . I stay up till 4am . I though seasonal goes out by daily servers shutdown. Though Feb 28 was last day.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

LMAO
  4. DarkAya Dedicated Player

thank God I'm not the only one doing that :D
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

Does it really surprise you?
    [IMG]
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Maybe this is to make up for the mail broker screwup (that has been fixed, hasn't it? lost mail has been restored? don't really care about broker stuff, it was just useless collection pieces that no one seemed to be buying anyway, butt do care about the Archived mail, also desperately hoping that that gets at least doubled, if not more)
  7. VariableFire Loyal Player

Can't help wondering if it was set on a timer, one that was thrown off since February is a short month.
    • Like x 1
  8. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Yes! I came here looking to see what was going on and found this thread. LOL
    K good I’m not alone then. =D Great thread title.
    They could be making up for the other week when the server was down. I know I couldn’t log on for half the entire day they day.
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

Why talk about it? Just enjoy it.
  10. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Seems like another manifestation of neglect.

Not that I mind it when it's beneficial for the players :)
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL Yeah I was wondering about that myself .......... When i would pull up my warp menu I was still getting the option to warp straight to the East End PD and chat with Hal.... Now I "assumed" they had just left that up and left the vendor out an extra day or so for anyone that missed the deadline. Hey just about every year of every event we have some one on here moaning because they were now stuck with a pile of Holiday cash till the next year because they had to work and didn't get the chance to buy stuff. But I got curious and went to check it out before I logged for the night and Hal was still standing there trying to give me three hearts to go out and help some Star Sapphires. and the holiday alert against Mr Freeze was still available to run.

MAYBE no one told them this was not a leap year and February only has 28 days? Maybe Big Bad Bob is the only one authorized to shut things on and off and he took a sick day today? Maybe the OFF switch broke and they had to order a new one?

IT'S AN EVIL PLOT.. Lex Luthor plans to confuse us all by keeping the Valentines' Day event going till JUNE and while we are all running around Gotham helping the Sapphires he plans to invade Metropolis with his new buddy DarkSeid?

???? WHO knows and I was just like you running around getting my last licks in and making sure I used up all my hearts before I quit for the night. Now watch..... If it is a mistake and was suppose to go off and be gone by today so they shut it off tomorrow.... I BET someone will be on here yelling because they didn't get to the vendor. LOL
  12. Tracmar Well-Known Player

Do not let them know .... for some of us who started playing today ..the seasonal is just beginning lol
  13. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

This thread is a mistake.