Some feedback for the devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

Few things I want to touch and see if possible to do, if not still brought my feedback to the forums for the devs to read:

• CR Skip 210 - after 1 purchase reduce the price. It's like we buy Earth 3 episode again and again
      when we don't, and we don't get benefit from it. We already own the episode, why pay the full price again?
    • Add content similar to SM, but not the same, where players can earn special currency to buy
      SM items and styles. It can even be open world stuff, but something that can let us earn the stuff.
    • Let us earn seal of prevention in game. From running weekly missions\raids guarantee or 50%, or a weekly drop from the vault like the 3k nth metal.
    • The style UI feels like a mess. Can it go back to the order it was before? With hair at the beginning, etc.

that's pretty much it and I hope the devs can take this feedback and do something with it.
    • Like x 3
  2. Grant Gardner Level 30

I have similar complaints. Nice list.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Thanks. I really hope we can see some changes soon.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

• Agreed on the CR Skip token, perhaps members could get a half price discount on skip tokens as a benefit, they'll still want to make decent money from skip tokens though.
    • I only agree with adding SM base items and pets to a vendor or an instance if the achievement in obtaining them is kept on par with what was expected from SM, i.e. perhaps old SM items could be put as rare rewards in elite content, particularly last boss to encourage people to not just farm first two bosses. SM rewards were rewards for doing SM which was the hardest content in the game at the time, it shouldn't just be handed out to everyone without putting in required effort because it diminishes the value of the reward for those that previously went to the effort to get them.
    • Don't care one way or the other about seals of preservation being drops, I don't think they're used as much as is required to worry about this unless you're leveling copious alts artifacts past 120.
    • This is probably something you'll just get used to over time, I was initially surprised by it, but it doesn't really bother me, I feel they're just trying to put it in a more natural order, change always takes a while to adapt to.
    • Like x 3