Ice Tank Shield not Work By 4-8 Man Games Atlantis

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Xertul, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Xertul New Player

sorry for me Bad english / It is Over Me Acc PS4 Player Name Xertul Power Ice. After The Last Update is me shield Not working. If i Play Tank.. It is Onley on Atlantis 4-8 Man Game Normal and Elite.. Me Shield go not on, or it is go out after 1 Sec all shield not Working Hard Lite Shield to not working.It is Onley by Atlantis Game Play.
    Everbody Els DLC is Me Shield Working ?? Perfect ..
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I think they are trying to say that the ice tank shields just melt down too fast while in Atlantis event content. I do have to say that when I use my ice tank alt it in the event it feels really underpowered, mobs will take out my shield in a second even though the character I use for the events have maxed out domination augments.
    • Like x 1
  3. Xertul New Player

Ty Ryazam yes i will say this . I can not Play DLC Atlantis me shield is Down in a Second... i Have Max Domonation to... ( PLayer Xertul PS 4 :) )
  4. E Clip Dedicated Player

I had similar issue with shields, but only when Im in PvP phase. Make sure you are in PvE phase.
  5. Xertul New Player

Lol Ok I have Play Atlantis 4-8 Normal and elite in PVE .. Bud Thx..
  6. Xertul New Player

I still can not play Antlantis Normal or Elite. My shield still does not work. Either they do not even go or they are off after 1 second. With nearly Max Domination ???.You just notice that it has been screwed to it, the before everything was ok, hard but ok.You just can not play it anymore, as a tank as well as without Shield. Please fix the error. When the new DLC comes out I do not need Atlantis anymore.I just can not understand that it makes it that hard That you can not play it anymore. Please fix the error
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

More details would be great. What kind of group are you running with? Is the healer and troll's shields overwriting yours? I don't think anything is broken with ice.